3S Network

Updated Feb 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Saeid Danesh

Rewarded for your hard work!

ProsThis is a rapidly growing company. I've been working here for a little over two years now and I've grown as a person and professionally. There are a lot of opportunities, but just like any other expanding company you have to work hard for your opportunities. I like learning and strive for expanding my knowledge, therefore I've been successful and always felt appreciated in this company.

ConsYou can't be lazy or working behind doors. You have to know what you're doing to get credit for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep promoting from within and growing!!!!

Great company to work for!!! Growth oriented....

(Current Employee)

ProsWorked for this company for more than 3 years and have seen it growing rapidly. Sustainable, competitive, leader in its specialties.. Ample opportunities to perform and grow with the company. Friendly working environment... Great colleagues.. teamwork..

ConsNothing major I could think of.. just that it has less paid time off..

Project Coordinator at 3S Network

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI found my carrier position

Cons3S company is not stable

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible Management, Nepotism

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnone really, no pros at all

ConsCut corners every chance they get, Hire family or people they can lord over with the threat of canceling their visas or terminating them. They instruct team members to perform tests in ways inconsistent with the contract clients needs and requirements. They take photos of these team members performing tests as instructed by 3S supervisors, and then use those photos as evidence of wrongdoing in case of problems with the results of the testing. They fire and re-hire family members constantly, and inspire a paranoid and hostile working environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a few classes in human resources management, business administration, and generally being professional. GET RID OF YOUR PROBLEM family members and move on to becoming a better company. Stop cutting corners.

Worst place to work

Drive Test Technician (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsNone, really. It is bad to have 3S network on your resume. I don't have them on my resume although I worked with them for 8 months. I totally regret it and wish no body experience it like me.

ConsCareless management, cheap labor, they take advantage of fresh grads who are looking for jobs and pay them very less with more than 12 hours of work every day. They specially look for engineers with visa and take advantage of their need to have valid status. They also abuse employees who are mostly ignorant of the labor laws in the US.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut down the company and work as taxi drivers.

Worst company I ever worked for

Drive Test Technician (Former Employee)

ProsCan't think of any. I needed a job and that was a job.

ConsManagement is horrible, housing (which is supposed to be included) is a joke. If they don't book a hotel for you, the "company house" is the worst place to stay.
    They let go any employees who express their dissatisfaction.
    They only provide the cheapest equipment - even if they can afford more.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more ethical towards your employees. Stop taking advantage of the non-US employees that you sponsor.

Management needs to be fair

Driver (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsI really have no pros to say about this company except i was on a 30 hour guarantee, No advancement unless you were an Indian or some other alien here on a school visa.

ConsRude, disrespecting, mean and unwilling to help, that says it all about the techs. No breaks or lunches, long long drives, to nevada or oregon, techs falling asleep while testing, alot of them had day jobs, no per diem when away from home,

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your house in order

Neutral

RF Engineer (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsThis is my first company to work in usa

ConsAll the changing places for a single week like a road warrior

Advice to Senior Managementchange the management

Hardworking, sincere team of people

Drive Tester On the Rise (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsCompany is growing fast to create good positions for existing employees

ConsOpportunities don't come for everyone at once

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to Work on creating more Jobs for people and promoting current employees

Drive testing, hard job

RF Technician (Current Employee) Tracy, CA

ProsGood to start career in telecommunications.

ConsUnorganized management, partial towards few employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide break for employees for twice a month.

Worked for 3S Network? Contribute to the Community!