3form

Add Photos

L Reijtenbagh

A good job for me.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsDesign-wise, the standard for work was high and there was alway interest in keeping up with new opportunities. Motivation to collaborate was descent. Hours were regular.

ConsA few times a year, I had to put in overtime for trade shows and new products.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management often felt out of touch because we were left out of important conversations. Talking more with your employees could help them trust your leadership.

Great Product, Great People, Rough epartment

Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat product line and overall company direction. They are constantly coming out with new innovative and on-trend products. Great poeple to work with.

ConsThe Sales Coordination department was a undervalued and the pay was very low for the amount of work and stress for the position. This contributed to the revolving door for this position. Immediate supervisors were aware of the difficulty, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears any further up the chain. This contributed to the revolving door for this and the supervisiory role to this position.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider improvement when the morale of an entire department is low. There needed to be a better work-life balance for this department.

Poor management, high workload 3form Lightart

CAD Drafter (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsAlways interesting new projects, lots of custom jobs that required creativity and new design

Conspoor project management, frustrating politics, and a non-supportive environment

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees and discourage politics

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good people, growing company, but not enough attention to employee satisfaction

Pros- A growing company, so lots of opportunities to do new things and work cross-functionally
    - Driven by an environmentally-friendly vision
    - Attracting some very talented people

Cons- People are stretched really thin
    - Morale is low in project management
    - Nepotism at the highest levels

Low pay, overworked, extreme stress, zero respect

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat product when used correctly, great technical expertise in fabrication, some great people in the office to work with.

ConsSales force is entitled and lacks basic product knowledge, untrained and not managed, unaccountable. They could not sell a concept- they are 100% dependent on office staff to sell their products.
    Management has been unable to match the product and processes to customer needs. Customer experience is the #1 problem and there are not attempts being made to correct it.
    Low pay, no advancement, 50+ hour weeks, no standard processes for work.
    Best jobs at 3form are in the factory.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnable sales support staff with technology and automation. Focus on the process to get a sale through and how it can be brought down to one click of the mouse, if possible.
    Shift the perception that employees are monkeys pushing buttons to expecting expertise and exceptional customer service from a highly skilled and highly intelligent support team.

I love to be natural @ 3-form

Post-Production Saw-3Axis Supervisor (Former Employee) West Valley City, UT

ProsExcellent work environment
    State of the art technology
    Awesome location in WVC, Ut.
    You can earn company stocks

ConsNot a great income and the opportunities to escalate to better positions is practically inexistent

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease improve the earnings rate to the people in production, post-production and fabrication

Not real project management

Project Manager (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

Prosgood experience, great people, good exposure to sales and manufacturing. Opportunities to work with many departments and diverse groups.

ConsOverworked,
    Low Salary,
    High stress,
    Reps are not well distributed and the department is not run well.
    Sales reps dump of menial work

Advice to Senior ManagementRestructure the department and put some competent people with real project manager experience in charge to streamline process. Distribute sales reps in a manner that makes sense (by region).

3-Form is not a company that I would work for again

Project Manager (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsOther Team members are fun and engaging to work with. 3-form used to hire (unsure about now) quality graduates from local universities and quality sales representatives.

ConsUpper management is almost completely useless. They will throw you under the bus if needs be and they are strictly about the money. Please note, If you decide to take a job as in project management at 3-form you will not be respected and will be used at any given chance. You will be treated as a virtual back-end office and dished all problems that your sales rep and management do not want to deal with

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to support your employees, and be more transparent and honest.

Great innovative company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmall company with lots of opportunity to make a difference.

ConsSmall company, not a lot of options for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Continue to push the boundaries of what is normal and what is acceptable.

Horrible!!

Project Manager (Former Employee) Salt Lake City (India)

ProsSome fun colleagues. Exposure to industrial/interior design industry. Looks good on a resume if you can survive 6 mos.

ConsProject Managers are treated like toilets.Chaos at it's best. Very high stress. Salary does not compensate for what you deal with here. Incompetent, clueless, inefficient, deaf, management. Useless HR. Poor benefits. Long hours. Understaffed. NO training. 2nd hand office equipment. Everything is your fault.. No existing workflow. Negative environment. Sales reps treat PM's like crap. Sink slowly or drown trying. No room for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit lying to applicants about this job & punishing your employees for your poor business practice. Hire more staff. Respect & reward your employees. Get your head out of the sand.

Worked for 3form? Contribute to the Community!