3i People Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.4
Raj Swami

Ethical, professional and successful company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at 3i People

Pros

The company sets clear expectations and monitors progress in a collaborative manner. There is a constant thrust to exceed clients' expectations. Management strives to get a clear understanding of the difficulties faced by the team and offers relevant suggestions. Working facilities are excellent.

Cons

There is no downside to working here as long as one is diligent, fully focused, pro-active and sincere.

2. BE WARNED!! A Stressful, Micromanaged and Beyond Terrible Cultural Environment

Former Employee - Senior IT Technical Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior IT Technical Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at 3i People full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only pro I am able to say... Is that as a Senior Recruiter, I was able to increase my speed tremendously.

Cons

This is a dictatorship where the two owners do not even communicate with each other! This leads to multiple discrepancies between the owners and employees on a daily basis. This is an unbelievably Micromanaged environment, where you are always doing something wrong, and your best is NEVER god enough! NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE is ever allowed to speak to each other even if you have a question for the sales manager, or even to get help/feedback from another recruiter. THEY ABSOLUTELY HATE PAYING COMMISSIONS, THEY WILL TRY TO WITHHOLD YOUR FIRST TWO PLACEMENT COMMISSIONS, AND EVEN WHEN YOU CAN PROVE YOUR COMMISSIONS, THEY STILL TRY TO WITHHOLD THEM FROM YOU!!!!!!!! ADDITIONALLY, WHILE ILLEGAL, THEY WILL TAKE DAYS YOU WERE OFF DURING THE YEAR, AND WITHHOLD THAT PAY FROM YOU ON YOUR LAST PAYCHECK OF THE YEAR!!!! EVEN IF YOU ARE DUE VACATION, THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO DENY THAT FROM YOU AS WELL. Finally, with not being allowed to leave your office during the work day, not allowed to consult or speak to another employee (I have proof of this), them finding a way of making you work overtime without them paying you, horrible communication on every level of management, non payment of commissions, not allowing one to use their vacation days they have earned, AND last but not least... NOT ever having any supplies available to sometimes include not having any toilet paper!! This is an Indian sweat shop with cameras on you at all times, and an outright horrendous place to work!! While interviewing they are sweet, kind, and promise you the world... BUT buyer beware!!

3i People Response

May 19, 2015 – HR

In the last 13 years, this is the first time we have received this type of compliant from an anonymous person. We have several great alumni’s who have left us and are in a successful position with ... More

3. Good Company, can be better

I worked at 3i People full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company, good management, excellent clients that they work on.

Cons

Can make it better for employees to grow and make a career.

Advice to Management

Nothing

RSS Feed </> Embed