3t Systems

Updated November 26, 2014
1.2

Mike McWilliams

Run the other Way

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

None...absolutely nothing. Unorganized and screwed up. Favoritism and nepotism runs wild

Cons

Everything about this place is disorganized and screwed up. Run.....don't walk in the other direction.

Feels of pipe dreams and fairy dust

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Actual pros and what prospective employees were sold as pros are vastly different.

Perks included ...
    No limit holidays (good luck taking them)
    Food and snacks provided
    Most of the front line employees were talented and respectful
    Goals and vision are noble in cause

Cons

Talented people were cycled in and out quickly, honeymoon phase was quick, heavy hours, disorganization and constant pivoting created a chaotic work environment.

3t selling a solution into the healthcare space was probably borderline negligent.

If you are a target candidate for employment or a prospect that is considering 3t, I would do some additional due diligence before proceeding further down the process.

When there is smoke, theres fire, ratings and reviews like this are not unique. While negative reviews tend to be shared more frequently than positives, this place is bad on epic proportions. It rates worse than places like Dish, Tmobile, Comcast, Walmart and Direct TV - that my friend are some infamous comparisons.

Take the candor on forums like this to heart - there are serious problems in the way the company is run top to bottom. While the company values are noble, they are just mere words when rubber meets the road. Turnover with some of the employees were warranted, however the vast majority of the people that had left on their own accord simply saw the writing on the wall.

Run - Terrible place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I feel terrible for the good people that work in the trenches. There are some good people that work really hard for the company but unfortunately their Executive knows nothing of leadership and has chased off some extremely talented and great people.

Cons

CEO has never been a C level before and it shows. Lies to the employees and clients. Literally will scream at employees and work people to death and thinks that is great. He is not a leader and is quickly driving the company off the road. There is absolutely no work-life balance. Calls all hours of the day, night, holidays, weekends. There was a new C level that came on board in early 2014. He was amazing but was crippled by the CEO and eventually was either chased off or left out of sheer frustration. Company is kept afloat by owner who continues to write checks to do so but the company itself is definitely not making any money. Clients were firing us left and right. CEO was just interested in trying to land the next client and cares nothing about the existing clients. If none of above scares you the pay scale is terrible - they pay about 40-50% of the existing going rates according to salary guides.

Get a new CEO if there is any hope at all.

Nothing but lies to clients and employees

I have been working at 3t Systems full-time

Pros

Some of the engineers were great people to work with

Cons

Literally everything else. The CEO of this company is a complete joke. He's been friends with the owner for years and staged a hostile takeover almost a year ago. Since the leadership change, employee turnover has skyrocketed and the office culture has plummeted. Threats and berating conversations that border on verbally abusive are a weekly occurrence.

I'm shocked that any company would even consider doing business with 3t Systems due to their track record of selling services they can't support, not following through on contractual obligations regarding compliance, and blatantly lying to their customers.

During a company meeting the CEO stood in front of the company and stated that education and training aren't valuable or important and that "we shouldn't be wasting time looking for more information or analytics to base our decisions on, but rather base them on gut feeling."

Don't worry though....every problem within the organization is just "going to be lifted up to God"

Close shop and stop putting your customers at risk

This company is low pay, you have to work without a schedule, with low benefits.

I worked at 3t Systems

Pros

None. None at all. Get better managers.

Cons

This company is horrible. Your in call 24/7 and you dont know it. You have to stay awake all weekend because the manager doesn't know his job. There is no such thing as on-call with this company. Everyone is on call. You have to sleep in the building to keep your job. I would recommend a different icloud company. Hospitals utilizes this company. Scarry.

Try doing your job correctly. Horrible.

3tsystems

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at 3t Systems

Pros

None. To wake up at 4am and work till 1am is not good. The manager should have an understanding that people should sleep. Bad management. Horrible company. Healthcare is a joke because of 3tsystems.

Cons

Management for the NOC systemdesk. Bad company. Not a good place to work.

None. I will never support this company for there cloud support. Ever.

Run as fast as you can

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3t Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The building they work in is ok

Cons

Please don't work for this company. You have been warned.

Company with no morals

Current Employee - NOC in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - NOC in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3t Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

None - This company runs on lies, deceit and neglect.

Cons

Everything - no bonus, no raises, no future growth, extremely underpaid staff, extensive hours, high turnover.

The turnover rate is higher than any place I have ever seen. Fast food has a lower turn over than this company.

This is a company that has survived off lying to their customers. There "values" are bold faced lies. Truth, trust, and teamwork do not exist at 3t. This is a company that has been underwater for awhile and fail to see that they should abandon ship.

Fire your management and close shop. It would be a favor to all of your clients and they will be better off for it.

Aug 15, 2014Human Resource Director

Thank-you for your feedback and sharing your comments. We as an organization are reviewing and working everyday as ways to better the 3t experience. As each issue is addressed we continue to strive ... More

A House of Cards - One of the Worst Companies I've EVER Worked For

I have been working at 3t Systems

Pros

None - Run the Other Way

Cons

When I joined this company, positive momentum was being made towards a healthly, profitable, and client-focused company. Unfortunately, a new CEO and terrible executive management forced most of the good people to leave and those who remain are holding out hope for a future that will never materialize as long as current leaderhip and ownership is in place. Management could care less about honesty or integrity towards clients or employees and won't think twice about throwing employees and engineers under the bus. The "so-called' Christian foundation this company is supposed to be built on is a hypocricy of the highest order. Although the owner shows up a couple times a year and leads the company in group prayer, the day to day operations of the business are ANYTHING BUT godly. Physical altercations and threats by the CEO and management force employees to work long hours for little if no compensation, projects are haphazardly put together, and nobody is held accountable. Utter inability to operate a sucessful managed services company or even a grasp as to what a sucessful managed services company is fuels a fire that will eventually ruin this company and all associated with it.

Close up shop and let the decent employees and clients find better employers and service providers. The 3t you want will never materialize with current ownership and leadership in place.

Jul 31, 2014Human Resource Director

Our commitment to client satisfaction is at the top of our list! This company was founded on solid faith to support our clients and teammates of this organization. We feel strongly that our clients ... More

Huge Disappointment, Terrible Culture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

When I joined this company, it was on an upswing culturally and potentially financially. I had a great boss, a decent executive management team, and career opportunities. With a positive shift in executive management last year, things were looking even better. We had a new executive management team in place that was experienced and could build a great place to work. I grew professionally, and while compensation wasn't on par with many other similar positions, it was a positive place to work with a decent work-life balance.

Cons

Then it all changed... new CEO, new executive team, new direction. The needs of the client are put last, oftentimes there is intentional deception towards clients. The culture has really changed for the worse - misogyny is rampant, an inexperienced frat-boy executive team treats employees poorly - often engaging in bullying and physical intimidation, there is frequent lying and threats to employees, and the owner is a complete wacko who shows up once or twice a year to layoff leaders and lead group prayer. There are minimal real company policies and lip service to their values. Financially unsound and culturally corrupt.

Grow up or get out.

Jul 31, 2014Human Resource Director

As an organization we will continue to better ourselves, teams, and the company. I personally am sadden by this comment that you felt that you were mistreated and others are being miss treated. As ... More

3t Systems Photos