4 Corner Resources Reviews

Peter Newsome

1. Recruiter

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

Pros

Culture, opportunity, and people. The future is extremely bright, and I am excited to be a part of it.

Cons

None that I am aware of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

2. Company Review

Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

4 Corners provides opportunity to grow within an organization. It is quickly expanding and they firmly believe in promoting from within the organization! It is absolutely a work hard, play hard environment! Not only is there opportunity to grow within 4 Corners, they also have an uncapped commission structure.

Cons

There is a lot of information to grasp quickly, but that is with every new job you take on. Put forth the effort, absorb the training and you will be set up for success!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

3. Excellent Opportunities

Current Employee - Sales Director
    Current Employee - Sales Director

Pros

4 Corner Resources has provided me countless opportunities for personal and professional development. I continue to succeed within the organization due to the trust, encouragement and support that is exuded on a daily basis by all employees. I look forward to continued growth and hope to be with 4 Corner Resources for a very long time.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage growth of internal employees

5. Recruiter

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

Everyone is fairly young and attractive, coincidence? Management and employees are very fun and great to be around. There are several company outtings and celebrations, fun and youthful environment.

Cons

Where to start? This company is fine when it comes to finding people for the job. They fill spots. However, from the very basics- the training is poor. You have no idea what you're talking about, and their solution is to tell you to pick up the phone and call people to learn. You feel like an idiot for months and like you're wasting the professionals' valuable time. They bring you on telling you that you will double your salary in commission. While that might be true in some of their other offices, it is far fr true in Tampa. The top performer has yet to hit the benchmark that increases your commission. This is due to subpar clients who know their rates might as well be considered stealing. Inevitably, you offend people on a daily basis; offering them laughable salaries for 20+ years of experience. Yet this responsibility falls on the recruiter, not the client managers, who should be finding better clients or negotiating better requirements. Recruiters drive the business, are expected to work the most hours, and receive the smallest compensation. Don't expect to double your salary. Expect your income to be close to the base. I don't wish ill of this company or anyone there. I just feel as though every potential employee has a right to truly know what to expect.

Advice to Management

Uphold your responsibilities too. Instead of micromanaging every facet of recruiting, perhaps also manage the client managers. At times, their lack of motivation and accountability allow the recruiters to come to stand-stills in work, halting potential commission, and makes the recruiters look laxadaisical- when in actuality, there's nothing they could truly do.

6. Recruiter - Tampa Office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Pros

None that I can think of...

Cons

In all honesty, this is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working for. All the people in management/leadership roles are some of the worst people I have ever met. However, they do promote from within; but only if you are a terrible human being. Long hours, low salary and commission, and high turnover of employees. The recruiters do all the heavy lifting while the account managers sit back and do nothing and make all the money. This company's business plan is set up to bring in fresh college graduates as recruiters and pay them a low salary with promises of high commissions. The business is set up for the greedy owner and account managers to make all the money while the recruiters are viewed as expendable and below everyone else. STAY AWAY

Advice to Management

Do not put such terrible humans in leadership roles.

Software Engineer Temp Employee

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are easy to work with and will do what is needed to connect you with the right employer. There is good communcation and follow up.

Cons

There is not much to improve from my perspective as a job seeker.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

8. Great leader, strong culture.

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

Decent pay, benefits, and opportunity to grow.

Cons

Working literally 8:30am - 6:30pm+ every day of the week. So.. many.. phone calls.

Advice to Management

Create better reward incentives for your employees.

Great place to work and establish your career

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

With expanding markets and opportunities, you can work as hard as you want to take your career. A new office is being opened so there is room for growth in both position and responsibilities. Your classic work hard, play hard environment; a lot is expected of you but its attainable and there is a really good office culture. The CEO and Director are very approachable and the types of guys you'd want to go have a beer with, in addition to being a good wealth of industry best practices.

Cons

None really if you can deal with the grind of sales/recruiting

Professional, Honest and Sincere Company

Former Employee - Senion Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Senion Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work environment, opportunity for growth, company values, compensation. I worked with Pete and Charlie for multiple years. Both are honest and sincere businessmen with a genuine compassion for others. I would highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a great internal opportunity or a contract position.

Cons

None. Every so called problem in an expanding company is an opportunity for growth. Pete takes care of his people.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Stick to your guns and hire only the best. The 4 principles are what makes the company what it is.

Best Recruiting Company I have ever worked for!!

Current Employee - Office Manager in Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am so grateful that Ashley Howell found my resume online and contacted me for what is the position of a lifetime! Pre interview Ashley went above and beyond corresponding to my emails and current work schedule. Upon meeting both Ashley and Crystal Parr I knew that they would have my best career interest at heart. To them I was not just a number or commission candidate. From the get-go I was welcomed to 4CR with open arms and helping hands. I felt extremely comfortable to begin a contract between my current company and 4CR. Not only did my interview screening go over and beyond expectation with these two lovely recruiters but my initial interview with the company was impressive. I heard back from Ashley and Crystal the very next day that the position was extended to me. I was overjoyed! Thankfully I was able to immediately accept the offer! I never expected Ashley or Crystal to keep in such great touch with me throughout the duration of my contract. They have not only been two complete angels during this 90 day process but also great friends. I loved that I was not a forgotten candidate and that I received weekly sometimes daily check ups! Not only did they place me in the perfect position but they opened doors for my future career. I couldn't repay them enough. Thank you so much for all your help Crystal and Ashley! I have been treated with the utmost respect by both of these ladies and could't asked for any better recruiters in my life.

Cons

I have no cons for this company.

Advice to Management

Throw these ladies a party they deserve it!

RSS Feed </> Embed