4 Corner Resources

Updated August 26, 2014
Updated August 26, 2014
4.4

Peter Newsome

Super-powered engaged people who are there to work for you

Former Employee - Web Developer  in  Celebration, FL
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Celebration, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

These people are on top it. They are there to work and to place you in a job that compliments your skill-set. They value your satisfaction just as much as the company they are placing you at. Highly involved in making it a pleasant experience. I've used other job placement companies before, but 4 Corner Resources made them look like small babies handling construction equipment, they made them look like a joke. A++

Cons

Nothing, absolutely was a pleasant experience. Maybe could use more cow-bell, but that's just a nicety.

Keep doing what your doing.

Great place to work and establish your career

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

With expanding markets and opportunities, you can work as hard as you want to take your career. A new office is being opened so there is room for growth in both position and responsibilities. Your classic work hard, play hard environment; a lot is expected of you but its attainable and there is a really good office culture.

The CEO and Director are very approachable and the types of guys you'd want to go have a beer with, in addition to being a good wealth of industry best practices.

Cons

None really if you can deal with the grind of sales/recruiting

Professional, Honest and Sincere Company

Former Employee - Senion Technical Recruiter  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Senion Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work environment, opportunity for growth, company values, compensation. I worked with Pete and Charlie for multiple years. Both are honest and sincere businessmen with a genuine compassion for others. I would highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a great internal opportunity or a contract position.

Cons

None. Every so called problem in an expanding company is an opportunity for growth. Pete takes care of his people.

Keep doing what you are doing. Stick to your guns and hire only the best. The 4 principles are what makes the company what it is.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is really a top company.

Former Employee - TFS Consultant  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - TFS Consultant in Orlando, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Honest. They don't over promise to their clients or to their consultants. Very people-oriented. They actually care about their employees and their progress. They actually call periodically just to see how things are going. They pay weekly. They are friendly but serious. A fantastic group of professionals and I know. I've been in the consulting business a long time.

Cons

That the contract had to end. Nothing else.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Best Recruiting Company I have ever worked for!!

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am so grateful that Ashley Howell found my resume online and contacted me for what is the position of a lifetime!
    Pre interview Ashley went above and beyond corresponding to my emails and current work schedule.
    Upon meeting both Ashley and Crystal Parr I knew that they would have my best career interest at heart. To them I was not just a number or commission candidate. From the get-go I was welcomed to 4CR with open arms and helping hands. I felt extremely comfortable to begin a contract between my current company and 4CR. Not only did my interview screening go over and beyond expectation with these two lovely recruiters but my initial interview with the company was impressive. I heard back from Ashley and Crystal the very next day that the position was extended to me. I was overjoyed! Thankfully I was able to immediately accept the offer!

I never expected Ashley or Crystal to keep in such great touch with me throughout the duration of my contract. They have not only been two complete angels during this 90 day process but also great friends.
    I loved that I was not a forgotten candidate and that I received weekly sometimes daily check ups!

Not only did they place me in the perfect position but they opened doors for my future career. I couldn't repay them enough. Thank you so much for all your help Crystal and Ashley!

I have been treated with the utmost respect by both of these ladies and could't asked for any better recruiters in my life.

Cons

I have no cons for this company.

Throw these ladies a party they deserve it!

Wonderful Recruiters!!!!!

Current Employee - Contract Recruiter  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Contract Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great first impression of the team, personable, and very professional!!!! Lauren and Margaret identify talent and they move quickly to land you an opportunity. Everyone is very friendly and smart. Have never had any issues with payroll and truly love working with them.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about 4 Corners.

Keep hiring recruiters and continue to grow.

The best agency I have ever dealt with. There are others but 4 corners corner the market in human resource

Current Employee - Desktop Support  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Desktop Support in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I have tried others but a friend recommended this place and the service is by far the best I have had. Catherine Montoya has been a great help in helping me look for employment unlike the competitors. She really cares and understands and the office staff is friendly. Kudos to Catherine!!! Going into this I would have not known this agency existed but it is the one that stands out from the rest...not to mention any names....Robert Half, Teksystems, Insight Global...LOL!!

Cons

No Cons what so ever!!

Continue showing your clients that you care about their needs. Its the way I felt and I think this is what management will continue to do.

Personal Relationships & Great Opportunities

Current Employee - Web Developer  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I have and continue to enjoy my time working as a contractor for 4 Corner Resources. From the initial phone call by my recruiter to the interview & onboarding process, everything has been handled in a professional and personal manner. I have always felt like they care about what is best for me and I am not just another number. I would absolutely recommend that anyone, especially within IT, reach out to a recruiter on their team. I have been contacted by so many staffing companies and no one ever took the time to ask what I was looking for - instead they just rambled on about what opportunities they had available and that they were submitting me right away. 4 Corner Resources took the time to understand what I was looking for and brought me into their office to have that one on one interaction.

Cons

Sometimes the feedback takes awhile to get from companies, but I don't think that is really on 4 Corners.

Continue to build the personal relationships around town - your reputation amongst my peers is nothing below amazing!

Great career opportunity with plenty of opportunity to advance

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

We are a growing company with lots of opportunity to grow within the organization at a rapid pace. Every day in recruiting brings a different obstacle, which keeps the job interesting and not monotonous by any means. There is a lot of interaction with others, and my colleagues are a very friendly and personable group of people. Great office culture!

Cons

Not much to say here, as I really enjoy this company. At times the environment could be a bit more serious, but it's nice to balance the serious business with a game of ping pong every once in a while.

Unprofessional

I worked at 4 Corner Resources part-time

Pros

Opportunities - but know what you are getting in to

I have seen 4CR offer some very decent (sounding) jobs. While I received one that was horrific, it was not their fault. Their job was to find employees and I know that they have no idea on the exact conditions of said jobs. Ask as many questions as you can - I asked a few and my rep didnt know the answers. Have yours find out if at all possible.

Cons

Knowledge
    Attitude

I originally thought it was funny that I was called/emailed to ask if I had picked out my outfit for the interview, had questions ready, and was reminded to arrive early. I am pretty sure everyone knows to do those things - most dont even think about doing them! However, to be scolded for doing something wrong? My agent had the nerve to tell me how I should handle my problems! The only people that should be scolding me like an errant child are my parents. I actually asked my parents prior to making my decision and they stood by my decision. A complete stranger who has no idea what is really going on treats me like a 5 year old. I would never even consider speaking to anyone in this company again.

Consider reading emails that your people send out and listening to calls.

Worked for 4 Corner Resources? Contribute to the Community!