4 Corner Resources

www.4cornerresources.com

4 Corner Resources Reviews

Updated Jun 4, 2014
4 Corner Resources – Orlando – “Building that is the home office of 4 Corner…”

Peter Newsome

This is really a top company.

TFS Consultant (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsHonest. They don't over promise to their clients or to their consultants. Very people-oriented. They actually care about their employees and their progress. They actually call periodically just to see how things are going. They pay weekly. They are friendly but serious. A fantastic group of professionals and I know. I've been in the consulting business a long time.

ConsThat the contract had to end. Nothing else.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Best Recruiting Company I have ever worked for!!

Office Manager (Current Employee) Winter Park, FL

ProsI am so grateful that Ashley Howell found my resume online and contacted me for what is the position of a lifetime!
    Pre interview Ashley went above and beyond corresponding to my emails and current work schedule.
    Upon meeting both Ashley and Crystal Parr I knew that they would have my best career interest at heart. To them I was not just a number or commission candidate. From the get-go I was welcomed to 4CR with open arms and helping hands. I felt extremely comfortable to begin a contract between my current company and 4CR. Not only did my interview screening go over and beyond expectation with these two lovely recruiters but my initial interview with the company was impressive. I heard back from Ashley and Crystal the very next day that the position was extended to me. I was overjoyed! Thankfully I was able to immediately accept the offer!

I never expected Ashley or Crystal to keep in such great touch with me throughout the duration of my contract. They have not only been two complete angels during this 90 day process but also great friends.
    I loved that I was not a forgotten candidate and that I received weekly sometimes daily check ups!

Not only did they place me in the perfect position but they opened doors for my future career. I couldn't repay them enough. Thank you so much for all your help Crystal and Ashley!

I have been treated with the utmost respect by both of these ladies and could't asked for any better recruiters in my life.

ConsI have no cons for this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThrow these ladies a party they deserve it!

The best agency I have ever dealt with. There are others but 4 corners corner the market in human resource

Desktop Support (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsI have tried others but a friend recommended this place and the service is by far the best I have had. Catherine Montoya has been a great help in helping me look for employment unlike the competitors. She really cares and understands and the office staff is friendly. Kudos to Catherine!!! Going into this I would have not known this agency existed but it is the one that stands out from the rest...not to mention any names....Robert Half, Teksystems, Insight Global...LOL!!

ConsNo Cons what so ever!!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue showing your clients that you care about their needs. Its the way I felt and I think this is what management will continue to do.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wonderful Recruiters!!!!!

Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat first impression of the team, personable, and very professional!!!! Lauren and Margaret identify talent and they move quickly to land you an opportunity. Everyone is very friendly and smart. Have never had any issues with payroll and truly love working with them.

ConsI have nothing bad to say about 4 Corners.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring recruiters and continue to grow.

Personal Relationships & Great Opportunities

Web Developer (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsI have and continue to enjoy my time working as a contractor for 4 Corner Resources. From the initial phone call by my recruiter to the interview & onboarding process, everything has been handled in a professional and personal manner. I have always felt like they care about what is best for me and I am not just another number. I would absolutely recommend that anyone, especially within IT, reach out to a recruiter on their team. I have been contacted by so many staffing companies and no one ever took the time to ask what I was looking for - instead they just rambled on about what opportunities they had available and that they were submitting me right away. 4 Corner Resources took the time to understand what I was looking for and brought me into their office to have that one on one interaction.

ConsSometimes the feedback takes awhile to get from companies, but I don't think that is really on 4 Corners.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to build the personal relationships around town - your reputation amongst my peers is nothing below amazing!

Great career opportunity with plenty of opportunity to advance

ProsWe are a growing company with lots of opportunity to grow within the organization at a rapid pace. Every day in recruiting brings a different obstacle, which keeps the job interesting and not monotonous by any means. There is a lot of interaction with others, and my colleagues are a very friendly and personable group of people. Great office culture!

ConsNot much to say here, as I really enjoy this company. At times the environment could be a bit more serious, but it's nice to balance the serious business with a game of ping pong every once in a while.

Unprofessional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOpportunities - but know what you are getting in to

I have seen 4CR offer some very decent (sounding) jobs. While I received one that was horrific, it was not their fault. Their job was to find employees and I know that they have no idea on the exact conditions of said jobs. Ask as many questions as you can - I asked a few and my rep didnt know the answers. Have yours find out if at all possible.

ConsKnowledge
    Attitude

I originally thought it was funny that I was called/emailed to ask if I had picked out my outfit for the interview, had questions ready, and was reminded to arrive early. I am pretty sure everyone knows to do those things - most dont even think about doing them! However, to be scolded for doing something wrong? My agent had the nerve to tell me how I should handle my problems! The only people that should be scolding me like an errant child are my parents. I actually asked my parents prior to making my decision and they stood by my decision. A complete stranger who has no idea what is really going on treats me like a 5 year old. I would never even consider speaking to anyone in this company again.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider reading emails that your people send out and listening to calls.

4 Corner Recruiter!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsThis is a wonderful company to work for. I have joined a rapidly growing team and can see myself grow with it! It is not everyday the president of your company is just down the hall. Everyone is so accessible and open to communicate freely.

ConsLong hours, but it is totally worth it! The more effort you put in the more you get out of it. There is no cap to the commissions you make!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to nurture and develop new talent. This company is only moving UP and remember how important each recruiter is to your success!

very helpful

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Albany, NY

Prossome of the best reasons to work at 4 corners resources is that they were good people and I enjoyed it

Conssome of the down side of working at 4 corners resources were the long hours that I had worked there

Advice to Senior Managementsome advice or feedback to the leadership at 4 corners resources is that to be dedicated and be a hard worker

Proud to come in every day.

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat environment
    Team-oriented focus
    Room for growth is exponential
    No cap on commissions
    If you want to succeed, there is nothing stopping you

ConsLong hours, but the more you work the more money you make
    Could use a better training program for new hires

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership at 4 Corner Resources is outstanding. There is a goal and the leader has never lost focus on the end result. Great company to work for.

Worked for 4 Corner Resources? Contribute to the Community!