6 Day Dental & Orthodontics

www.6daydental.com

6 Day Dental & Orthodontics Reviews

John Bond

Patient Concierge

ProsThe ability to change our patients negative perceptions associated with going to the dentist. Working to educate our patients and while creating a long trusting lasting relationship. In addition, I have been given the opportunity to work closely with many staff members in an upbeat environment.

ConsI have nothing negative to write about 6 Day, mistakes are inevitable. Our culture allows for our mistakes to be brought out and resolved without insult.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe appreciate your consistent positive feedback and recognition.
    Keep up the MolarMania Pizzaz !

The PM role is far less about operations management and patient care, and more heavily weighted towards sales.

Practice Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

Pros5 day work week, but with flexible schedules, company is willing to compensate for responsibility additions- not much of a formalized pay scale so alot of ability to reward for work being done

ConsWork weekends, sales at all costs, lots of girls hired and geared towards "looking good" in hiring process, CEO often comes in and comments on peoples' appearances and advises PM to counsel on it, very production focused, which causes issues in caring for the patients

I've worked full time for over a year and love it!!

Practice Manager (Current Employee) Allen, TX

ProsGrowing company with competitive pay and benefits. We have an active presence in the community. 6 Day offers a team oriented work environment & fun atmosphere. Management is always available to listen to new ideas and suggestions. Our employees tend to stay long term and make a career at 6 Day Dental.

ConsI don't really don't have any negative opinions about the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really like Dr Bond's open door policy and hands on approach.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I have been a full time employee for almost 4 years at 6 Day Dental.

TPC Coordinator (Current Employee) Allen, TX

ProsI love 6 Day and all it stands for. I think of 6 Day as a second home and everyone I work with as my extended family. I find everyone that works here has great values, and great ethics. I love my position because I get to work very closely with our patients and make sure they receive Total Patient Care.

ConsI do drive an hour to get back and forth to work every day but I choose to do it because 6 Day Dental is such an awesome place to work and couldn't see myself working anywhere else.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice would be to keep up the great work!!

Great Place to Work

ProsI love my job and the people I work with

Consnothing bad to say about my job

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

One Stop Total Dental Care in One Place...WOW

Accounting (Current Employee)

ProsThey are super nice and offer great service! I can get an appointment on Saturdays and even late afternoons. I simply love 6 Day Dental....6 DAY DENTAL ROCKS!!

ConsThe day is so short. TImes flies by while working here.

Employment review.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Allen, TX

ProsI absolutely love my position at 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics. I work on the marketing team and I get to interact with a number of people within the office, as well as, outside of the office. There is a real team-oriented vibe here and everyone makes you feel like you are a member of the family!

ConsI don't have anything negative to say about my position or working with this company. They are flexible and I am allowed to have creative freedom over my work.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy best advice would be to keep the open communication going. There is already a system that works great and I would love to see this continue.

Worked for 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics? Contribute to the Community!