6 Day Dental & Orthodontics

6 Day Dental & Orthodontics Reviews

4.6

John Bond

Patient Concierge

I have been working at 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The ability to change our patients negative perceptions associated with going to the dentist. Working to educate our patients and while creating a long trusting lasting relationship. In addition, I have been given the opportunity to work closely with many staff members in an upbeat environment.

Cons

I have nothing negative to write about 6 Day, mistakes are inevitable. Our culture allows for our mistakes to be brought out and resolved without insult.

We appreciate your consistent positive feedback and recognition.
    Keep up the MolarMania Pizzaz !

The PM role is far less about operations management and patient care, and more heavily weighted towards sales.

Former Employee - Practice Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Practice Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

5 day work week, but with flexible schedules, company is willing to compensate for responsibility additions- not much of a formalized pay scale so alot of ability to reward for work being done

Cons

Work weekends, sales at all costs, lots of girls hired and geared towards "looking good" in hiring process, CEO often comes in and comments on peoples' appearances and advises PM to counsel on it, very production focused, which causes issues in caring for the patients

I've worked full time for over a year and love it!!

Current Employee - Practice Manager in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Allen, TX

I have been working at 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Growing company with competitive pay and benefits. We have an active presence in the community. 6 Day offers a team oriented work environment & fun atmosphere. Management is always available to listen to new ideas and suggestions. Our employees tend to stay long term and make a career at 6 Day Dental.

Cons

I don't really don't have any negative opinions about the company.

I really like Dr Bond's open door policy and hands on approach.

I have been a full time employee for almost 4 years at 6 Day Dental.

Current Employee - TPC Coordinator in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - TPC Coordinator in Allen, TX

I have been working at 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love 6 Day and all it stands for. I think of 6 Day as a second home and everyone I work with as my extended family. I find everyone that works here has great values, and great ethics. I love my position because I get to work very closely with our patients and make sure they receive Total Patient Care.

Cons

I do drive an hour to get back and forth to work every day but I choose to do it because 6 Day Dental is such an awesome place to work and couldn't see myself working anywhere else.

My advice would be to keep up the great work!!

Great Place to Work

I have been working at 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love my job and the people I work with

Cons

nothing bad to say about my job

Keep up the great work

One Stop Total Dental Care in One Place...WOW

Current Employee - Accounting
    Current Employee - Accounting

Pros

They are super nice and offer great service! I can get an appointment on Saturdays and even late afternoons. I simply love 6 Day Dental....6 DAY DENTAL ROCKS!!

Cons

The day is so short. TImes flies by while working here.

Employment review.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Allen, TX

Pros

I absolutely love my position at 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics. I work on the marketing team and I get to interact with a number of people within the office, as well as, outside of the office. There is a real team-oriented vibe here and everyone makes you feel like you are a member of the family!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about my position or working with this company. They are flexible and I am allowed to have creative freedom over my work.

My best advice would be to keep the open communication going. There is already a system that works great and I would love to see this continue.

6 Day Dental & Orthodontics Photos