600 Global, Inc. Reviews

1. Management Training

Current Employee - Team Leader in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company promises to deliver a professional experience that is dedicated to the personal and professional development of each employee. Well, they definitely deliver! I have learned a ton, and I know that the management team is right behind me every step of the way. They bend over backward to provided continued education and give advice and tips about how to better my skills and professional approach.

Cons

I am always a little nervous when I don't feel like an expert, but with the support I receive from the company, I feel so comfortable to tackle every challenge or new skill.

Advice to Management

You provide great training for every person, and I really appreciate your support. Thanks for always being there for me with an open door policy!

2. I trust this company because they mean what they say, and they say what they mean.

Current Employee - Administrator in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Administrator in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company that “talks the talk” AND “walks the talk.” It’s a relief to work for a company that it transparent with its methods and expectations. I know exactly what is expected of me, and the communication is crystal clear. The open door policy makes such a difference in the success achieved.

Cons

I have become accustomed to offices/companies that are only about numbers and having people in the job to meet those numbers, but not at 600 Global. The management is direct, supportive and appreciative of the team

Advice to Management

I don’t have any advice because there’s a reason this company is growing not only in the United States but also globally—the business practices are stellar.

Fantastic work place!

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are so many reasons... But they have great pay, great opportunity, great bosses! This is my one and only dream job!

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say. They have done exactly what they told me would happen and I've already been promoted!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great advice, encouragement, etc! We all love working with you and I'm always impressed with your wisdom. A big thank you!!

Full time cater to support my family!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

600 Global is expanding so quickly that the need managers asap. It's nice to see a company really hold true to this. I know from experience that my hard work has promoted me twice already within the company. I love that there is so much potential. I like being able to see others grow as well.

Cons

Very competitive environment. We love to support a little fun and some harmless competition helps to push us to become the best we are able. Not really a con to working here, but some just can't handle all the fun.

Advice to Management

It's nice to have management actually listen to their employees. If I have a suggestion then I feel comfortable enough to approach for a training idea, Office night, or anything.

Proud to work here

Current Employee - Account Manager in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment of this company is really the best. It is by far the most fun I had at work. Everyone in the office are really great and it's refreshing to know we are allowed to have fun at work, while being productive. I have worked in places before, that any sort of socializing was frowned on. Times have changed and I feel like 600 global has changed with it.

Cons

Nothing in particular. The dress is business professional, but it's not too bad.

Advice to Management

I think it's really great that you work with us. Leading from the front is the best way to be a good example! Always keep the open door policy. Not a lot of companies have it. I think it's great.

Assistant Manager

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The energy in the office is seriously addicting! I was challenged and encouraged every step of the way. The free-flowing communication is clear and direct. Throughout my career with 600 Global, I have felt supported and appreciated!

Cons

I was so nervous to move into a new industry from an IT background/experience, but because of the managers' patience, understanding and belief in my abilities, I have been set-up for success and my confidence is through the roof!

Advice to Management

Keep embracing the positive company culture!

Job is only for some

Pros

So far they are a successful marketing company, excellent people to work with. Great personalities.

Cons

Job isn't for many. If you enjoy using your own vehicle and driving to business strip to business strip. Walking business to business and also having 50+ % of people cursing at you, telling you to get the "f" out of their business. Then this is the job to work at. I didn't like it because of these reasons. That's just me though.

Advice to Management

Tell people exactly what they are going to be doing and in detail. Also because you spend $60 on background checks, before doing so, take your new hires on an on-site trip before they decide to work for 600 Global. Thank you for the opportunity though.

Entry Level

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coworkers are super nice and helpful. You get used to talking to random strangers and how to create conversations out of thin air.

Cons

Door-to-door sales job. Walking 4-5 hours a day.

600 Global, Inc. Response

Jun 3, 2015 – HR Manager

I’m so glad that you found our team nice and helpful! We pride ourselves on have an upbeat office with a focus on training and development. Communication and interpersonal skills are important ... More

A Refreshing Change

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A couple of pros: integrity, character, and team environment. Management team seems very confident and charismatic. I do like their character and talks of integrity. Business is based on numbers, very simple. I like numbers.

Cons

I would say my comfort zone. I was in finance before, so everything is new for me!

Advice to Management

I like the attitude. You guys are definitely building momentum. Thank you for you help!

Great place to work!

Pros

When I started my application process to find a new career, the main quality that I was looking for was atmosphere. I stressed the importance of this during the interview process. I wanted a company that was geared more towards this decade rather than an "old school", "office space" type of position. I actually come to work and it's fun, here! I am close to my coworkers AND superiors. The energy it incredible. Also, important to me is relationships. I get a good balance of that with co-workers, customers, and personal. I'm very happy that I found 600 global!

Cons

I can't think of anything really negative. On days I don't feel too energized, my co workers don't want to be brought down, so they make their energy contagious. I guess that could be a good thing though.

Advice to Management

I love the open door policy. The fact that you are working right there with us makes having to work more motivating.

RSS Feed </> Embed