600 Global, Inc.

Updated Jul 17, 2014

600 Global, Inc. CEO Michael Christopher

Michael Christopher

Leader

ProsGreat atmosphere and job opportunities . Upbeat job, Hard Work pays off!!!

ConsSome challenges are getting that leadership and concerning the system!

Challenging, opportunistic environment

ProsI love my position and the people I work with are my friends. Nothing like working in an environment where you know your hard work will pay off and your having fun at the same time.

ConsStill growing and expanding into other offices.

Could not have asked for a better experience fresh out of college!

ProsGraduating with my bachelors degree in communications I realized very quickly that many companies were looking for me to have "experience" under my belt. This position provided me that with a pleasant and welcoming environment as well as a place where I could utilize my skills and adapt and learn new ones. In all honestly the first couple of days were a bit challenging, as is ever first day of anything I have done, but I embraced that and understood that it was a process to soon become comfortable with. I recognized soon after my first week in this company that I was in the right place. I enjoy the employees here and my opportunity to grow and develop.

ConsInitial nervousness that every new position warrants. My comfort level was increased quickly though by the warm and welcoming atmosphere and smiling employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoy management and am thankful for the opportunity to grow in this company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience for first job out of college!

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) Glendale, AZ

ProsThis company is giving me the experience that I was looking for, right out of college. I love talking with customers and negotiating contracts and having the ability to help people.

ConsI am glad the we are not micromanaged, but getting the discipline to be a self starter write out the door was hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe support given to the staff with an "open door policy" is great. I never felt like i could come to my managers with anything before. Feeling like you are on the same level with me makes for a great atmosphere.

Very clandestine from the beginning. Beware!!!

Job Candidate (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThe company seemed so shady, very evasive. If you're a door to door sales company...you should proudly claim it instead of wasting peoples time.

ConsVery evasive HR practices. Come across as a scam. Not a very good impression.

Advice to Senior ManagementShame on you! You're not a consulting company. You're a door to door sales company. Be proud of what you are. Anyone wanting to join this company should beware. Force them to answer your questions. Don't let them waste your time.

Just love my job!! So much fun with awesome people!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Glendale, AZ

ProsA great thing about 600 Global is the welcoming atmosphere. Here at 600 Global everyone wants everyone to be successful and they are always willing to put you in the right places and with the right people in order for that to happen. The ability to advance here is never ending there is no ceiling with this business which is what truly sold me.

ConsThe one negative with 600 Global could be the work hours. We do work long hours but if you want to be successful you will have to put in the time and effort. Nothing comes easy in life and this also true at 600 Global.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the opportunity to better myself and those around me. I love everything that is going on with the business and all it has to offer.

Serious yet Motivating

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Glendale, AZ

ProsI have a Bachelor's Degree, was working for a bank (I won't state which one) and was bored out of my mind. No challenge, same pay, same hours, same people, same responsibilities, same position. I felt stuck and unhappy since 70% of life is work anyways. I applied online like everyone does since it's 2013, got a call from their HR director and the rest is history.

After working here for three months I realized I wish I would've started here sooner, I hate wasting time. Why? Totally different set of pace, different people, different compensation, different structure, and different leadership. I currently have new challenges everyday, different responsibilities/tasks, higher compensation (and I'm still working my way up), motivating/comical people, consistent learning of new material and a great executive team that actually leads by example for a change!! Why is that so hard to find in this day and age?

ConsThe con is this million dollar question: Why would someone not do well? It simple-- comfort zone.

Public speaking? I was horrible at this in the beginning but got better with time.

People skills? Every CEO of any company has to be good at this. Nice thing is, I was definitely taught this in corporate training.

Team development? This is my learning curve at the moment.

Advice to Senior ManagementI like the intensity. Maybe smile more? Continue leading by example, this is great.

Great Business Model

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Glendale, AZ

ProsI am a newly graduate from Cal State East Bay, CA. I relocated to Arizona for a new change. Did a lot of interviewing and decided to work with 600 Global, Inc.

I am an athlete and am very disciplined, competitive, and hard working. So I wanted to find a place where I can learn new skills and grow into an executive position down the road. I respect the management team here 100% and enjoy working with my co-workers, we have similar interests and goals. I love how much recognition we are given, I feel like I am back on a basketball team again!!

ConsI wish the weekly one on one reviews we receive with the management team were a little longer than 15 minutes. I like seeing my progress and what I need to do to grow into the next position. I enjoy getting feedback (good or bad) from the management team because I know exactly what I need to do next.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou clearly know what you're doing.

Great for the first two days but excitement wears down when you get to know the people who work there.

ProsOne is happy to attend work initially. Spending time with the office is fun but with the high turnover, not the best place to work. The positive reviews are true because as puppets, people are asked to write reviews of the company and management checks the reviews. Ask people how long they have been canvassing.

ConsVery scam like. Unfortunately, I still work here but the favoritism and sexism is very much there. Extremely racist community of uneducated and one-dimensional employees and managers. This is the place for one to work if you don't mind unpredictable paychecks and canvassing under the guise of "trying out for management", go for this job. Con is one is forced to attend every single office night with the minimal paychecks to spend on beer and people who have no life outside of work. There is a reason they hire so many people for an even larger turnover. Huge lack of professionalism by both business owners: openly discussing grievances, completely morally reprehensible.

Advice to Senior ManagementEveryone who works at this place can go to the equal empolyment opportunity commission and file for discrimination (gender and racial). I suggest establishing some rules for yourselves and not sleeping with your "top leaders" for a deeper "Bond"

A great place that has allowed me to utilize my leadership qualities to move into management.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Glendale, AZ

ProsThe work place is wonderful to come to everyday. Everyone there strives to make every person that works at 600 Global bring out the best in themselves. Also, the team environment is really what made me enjoy coming to work every day. Coming from a sports background the environment was perfect for my taste.

ConsDownsides are that before I worked here was that I used to count down the hours and minutes to go home for the day. Now there just isn't enough time in the day that I would like to have.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to lead by example with leadership qualities that inspires everyone at 600 Global to thrive.

Worked for 600 Global, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!