600 Global, Inc.

A Refreshing Change

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A couple of pros: integrity, character, and team environment. Management team seems very confident and charismatic. I do like their character and talks of integrity. Business is based on numbers, very simple. I like numbers.

Cons

I would say my comfort zone. I was in finance before, so everything is new for me!

I like the attitude. You guys are definitely building momentum. Thank you for you help!

Great place to work!

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc.

Pros

When I started my application process to find a new career, the main quality that I was looking for was atmosphere. I stressed the importance of this during the interview process. I wanted a company that was geared more towards this decade rather than an "old school", "office space" type of position. I actually come to work and it's fun, here! I am close to my coworkers AND superiors. The energy it incredible. Also, important to me is relationships. I get a good balance of that with co-workers, customers, and personal. I'm very happy that I found 600 global!

Cons

I can't think of anything really negative. On days I don't feel too energized, my co workers don't want to be brought down, so they make their energy contagious. I guess that could be a good thing though.

I love the open door policy. The fact that you are working right there with us makes having to work more motivating.

At times fun but high stress with too much sugar coating.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good people with positive outlook on advancing in career.Good to get experience in entry level sales, and to spend money every week on beer that is "optional" So is management...

Cons

No advancement. Maybe .001% of the people who work here will ever make it to management. Ask how long people have been there and if the hit their goals for promoting managers. Going door to door with leads that have been used over and over with most customers mad because they sent someone there 2 weeks ago. (I would be upset too) If you dont sell, you go bye bye. High turnover. Make sure its right for you.

Be more honest with employees.

Love this company

Current Employee - Marketing in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Marketing in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Such a great opportunity. I was lucky enough to be invited to a conference in California this weekend. I learned to much and they provided me with the tools I need to become successful, not only my current position, but skills and you can be used in any future position. Very motivating.

Cons

It was hard to drop the "seniority" mind set, but I'm glad the is no seniority here and have to earn recognition.

Continue to care about your employees. I feel like you in the trenches with us! That is a great feeling!

Leader

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc.

Pros

Great atmosphere and job opportunities . Upbeat job, Hard Work pays off!!!

Cons

Some challenges are getting that leadership and concerning the system!

Challenging, opportunistic environment

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time

Pros

I love my position and the people I work with are my friends. Nothing like working in an environment where you know your hard work will pay off and your having fun at the same time.

Cons

Still growing and expanding into other offices.

Could not have asked for a better experience fresh out of college!

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Graduating with my bachelors degree in communications I realized very quickly that many companies were looking for me to have "experience" under my belt. This position provided me that with a pleasant and welcoming environment as well as a place where I could utilize my skills and adapt and learn new ones. In all honestly the first couple of days were a bit challenging, as is ever first day of anything I have done, but I embraced that and understood that it was a process to soon become comfortable with. I recognized soon after my first week in this company that I was in the right place. I enjoy the employees here and my opportunity to grow and develop.

Cons

Initial nervousness that every new position warrants. My comfort level was increased quickly though by the warm and welcoming atmosphere and smiling employees.

I enjoy management and am thankful for the opportunity to grow in this company.

Great experience for first job out of college!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company is giving me the experience that I was looking for, right out of college. I love talking with customers and negotiating contracts and having the ability to help people.

Cons

I am glad the we are not micromanaged, but getting the discipline to be a self starter write out the door was hard.

The support given to the staff with an "open door policy" is great. I never felt like i could come to my managers with anything before. Feeling like you are on the same level with me makes for a great atmosphere.

Serious yet Motivating

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have a Bachelor's Degree, was working for a bank (I won't state which one) and was bored out of my mind. No challenge, same pay, same hours, same people, same responsibilities, same position. I felt stuck and unhappy since 70% of life is work anyways. I applied online like everyone does since it's 2013, got a call from their HR director and the rest is history.

After working here for three months I realized I wish I would've started here sooner, I hate wasting time. Why? Totally different set of pace, different people, different compensation, different structure, and different leadership. I currently have new challenges everyday, different responsibilities/tasks, higher compensation (and I'm still working my way up), motivating/comical people, consistent learning of new material and a great executive team that actually leads by example for a change!! Why is that so hard to find in this day and age?

Cons

The con is this million dollar question: Why would someone not do well? It simple-- comfort zone.

Public speaking? I was horrible at this in the beginning but got better with time.

People skills? Every CEO of any company has to be good at this. Nice thing is, I was definitely taught this in corporate training.

Team development? This is my learning curve at the moment.

I like the intensity. Maybe smile more? Continue leading by example, this is great.

Great Business Model

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am a newly graduate from Cal State East Bay, CA. I relocated to Arizona for a new change. Did a lot of interviewing and decided to work with 600 Global, Inc.

I am an athlete and am very disciplined, competitive, and hard working. So I wanted to find a place where I can learn new skills and grow into an executive position down the road. I respect the management team here 100% and enjoy working with my co-workers, we have similar interests and goals. I love how much recognition we are given, I feel like I am back on a basketball team again!!

Cons

I wish the weekly one on one reviews we receive with the management team were a little longer than 15 minutes. I like seeing my progress and what I need to do to grow into the next position. I enjoy getting feedback (good or bad) from the management team because I know exactly what I need to do next.

You clearly know what you're doing.