600 Global, Inc. Reviews

25 reviews filtered by
4.5
600 Global, Inc. CEO Michael Christopher
Michael Christopher

1. Inspiring and encouraging environment that helped me succeed and continue to advance to a level I wanted so fast!

Current Employee - Administrative in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Administrative in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere is fun, and very interactive. Great way to be trained for management. The accelerated course was perfect for my learning style. The trainers are the best and really want me to succeed!

Cons

Have a great student mentality. A lot of hard work, but great work ethic and Integrity, anyone can accomplish management!

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for all of your support! I definitely would be where I am today without you!

2. A Refreshing Change

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A couple of pros: integrity, character, and team environment. Management team seems very confident and charismatic. I do like their character and talks of integrity. Business is based on numbers, very simple. I like numbers.

Cons

I would say my comfort zone. I was in finance before, so everything is new for me!

Advice to Management

I like the attitude. You guys are definitely building momentum. Thank you for you help!

3. Great place to work!

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc.

Pros

When I started my application process to find a new career, the main quality that I was looking for was atmosphere. I stressed the importance of this during the interview process. I wanted a company that was geared more towards this decade rather than an "old school", "office space" type of position. I actually come to work and it's fun, here! I am close to my coworkers AND superiors. The energy it incredible. Also, important to me is relationships. I get a good balance of that with co-workers, customers, and personal. I'm very happy that I found 600 global!

Cons

I can't think of anything really negative. On days I don't feel too energized, my co workers don't want to be brought down, so they make their energy contagious. I guess that could be a good thing though.

Advice to Management

I love the open door policy. The fact that you are working right there with us makes having to work more motivating.

At times fun but high stress with too much sugar coating.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good people with positive outlook on advancing in career.Good to get experience in entry level sales, and to spend money every week on beer that is "optional" So is management...

Cons

No advancement. Maybe .001% of the people who work here will ever make it to management. Ask how long people have been there and if the hit their goals for promoting managers. Going door to door with leads that have been used over and over with most customers mad because they sent someone there 2 weeks ago. (I would be upset too) If you dont sell, you go bye bye. High turnover. Make sure its right for you.

Advice to Management

Be more honest with employees.

Love this company

Current Employee - Marketing in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Marketing in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Such a great opportunity. I was lucky enough to be invited to a conference in California this weekend. I learned to much and they provided me with the tools I need to become successful, not only my current position, but skills and you can be used in any future position. Very motivating.

Cons

It was hard to drop the "seniority" mind set, but I'm glad the is no seniority here and have to earn recognition.

Advice to Management

Continue to care about your employees. I feel like you in the trenches with us! That is a great feeling!

7. Leader

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc.

Pros

Great atmosphere and job opportunities . Upbeat job, Hard Work pays off!!!

Cons

Some challenges are getting that leadership and concerning the system!

8. Challenging, opportunistic environment

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time

Pros

I love my position and the people I work with are my friends. Nothing like working in an environment where you know your hard work will pay off and your having fun at the same time.

Cons

Still growing and expanding into other offices.

Could not have asked for a better experience fresh out of college!

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Graduating with my bachelors degree in communications I realized very quickly that many companies were looking for me to have "experience" under my belt. This position provided me that with a pleasant and welcoming environment as well as a place where I could utilize my skills and adapt and learn new ones. In all honestly the first couple of days were a bit challenging, as is ever first day of anything I have done, but I embraced that and understood that it was a process to soon become comfortable with. I recognized soon after my first week in this company that I was in the right place. I enjoy the employees here and my opportunity to grow and develop.

Cons

Initial nervousness that every new position warrants. My comfort level was increased quickly though by the warm and welcoming atmosphere and smiling employees.

Advice to Management

I enjoy management and am thankful for the opportunity to grow in this company.

10. Great experience for first job out of college!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is giving me the experience that I was looking for, right out of college. I love talking with customers and negotiating contracts and having the ability to help people.

Cons

I am glad the we are not micromanaged, but getting the discipline to be a self starter write out the door was hard.

Advice to Management

The support given to the staff with an "open door policy" is great. I never felt like i could come to my managers with anything before. Feeling like you are on the same level with me makes for a great atmosphere.

Great Business Model

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a newly graduate from Cal State East Bay, CA. I relocated to Arizona for a new change. Did a lot of interviewing and decided to work with 600 Global, Inc.

I am an athlete and am very disciplined, competitive, and hard working. So I wanted to find a place where I can learn new skills and grow into an executive position down the road. I respect the management team here 100% and enjoy working with my co-workers, we have similar interests and goals. I love how much recognition we are given, I feel like I am back on a basketball team again!!

Cons

I wish the weekly one on one reviews we receive with the management team were a little longer than 15 minutes. I like seeing my progress and what I need to do to grow into the next position. I enjoy getting feedback (good or bad) from the management team because I know exactly what I need to do next.

Advice to Management

You clearly know what you're doing.