911 Tax Relief

www.911taxrelief.com

911 Tax Relief Reviews

4.5

CEO

A Great Opportunity and Remarkable Learning Experience!

Current Employee - Marketing/Advertising in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing/Advertising in Glendale, CA

I have been working at 911 Tax Relief full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company is by far one of the most amazing companies I have worked for. It is a difficult industry to work in and the tax experts here at 911 Tax Relief are very professional and they truly care about their clients and delivering the best possible solution for each and every one of them. I am learning more about the IRS, taxes, tax debt problems and solutions, then I thought possible! The most amazing part of my job though, is the one field I couldn't understand as much as I wanted to...and that is Marketing/Advertising and the roll it plays and the importance and impact it has on the growth of a business. Thank you everyone! :)

Cons

I could think of a couple things, but to be honest those are just personal opinions of mine that need not to be expressed considering they are my personal petty problems, such as the size of my desk. It is abnormally large. I'm not sure if that would even count as a con :) Well, let's all remember that no job is perfect, but 911 Tax Relief sure comes closest to it.

Communication is very important but so is patience and understanding! Not all of us are as experienced as others may be and some of us may require more time to train. But never forget that proper and open communication, mixed together with some patience and understanding, are very important ingredients to take everywhere with us and share with others as well :)

A company that cares about their staff and clients.

Current Employee - Tax Practitioner in Riverside, CA
    Current Employee - Tax Practitioner in Riverside, CA

I have been working at 911 Tax Relief

Pros

One of a few companies in the Tax Resolution business that actually cares about their clients. They focus on doing the absolute best at all times and constantly learning and keeping up with tax resolution changes. 911 cares about making sure only the best of the best are part of the team and no egos in the building.

Cons

Can be a stressful environment when you are dealing with serious issues for clients around the country. Clients are calling because they need help, our job is to determine good or bad exactly what we can do for them. We are doing something positive but it can get mentally tough at times.

Keep on educating us and critiquing our performance, it is the only thing that is going to keep us on top of this crazy industry.