95 and Sunny Inc.

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Michelle Graham

Positive work environment but little room for advancement. Competent staff that worked together well.

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Mesa, AZ

I worked at 95 and Sunny Inc.

ProsEmployees were well trained. Bonuses given based on performance and overall company performance. Incentives to reach goals given in forms of raises, bonuses, travel and tickets to local sporting events.

ConsNot many positions available. Limited upward mobility. Fast paced environment. Somewhat hectic during trade show season and when introducing new products when staffing challenges arose due to key members traveling.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider hiring temporary replacements when office is understaffed. Continue introducing new product lines to thrive in the market. You've got a great product line and staff!

Could Be Worse

Mesa, AZ

I have been working at 95 and Sunny Inc.

ProsVery nice product and the company really has great potential

ConsJust overall treatment of staff is below par resulting in higher than average turn over wich makes it frustrating for those left in the wake. I have seen worse companies. I suppose this is normal for companies of this size.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone I can think of.

Worked for 95 and Sunny Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 95 and Sunny Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 95 and Sunny Inc. CEO Michelle Graham. All reviews posted anonymously by 95 and Sunny Inc. employees.