A-Fordable Billing Solution

CEO

1. I Love My Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at A-Fordable Billing Solution full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Enjoy working with motivated and driven people. Yes this company is still growing and developing. That's what makes it so exciting. To be a part of a company and watching it grow is amazing. We are here to stay. We truly want our clients business to strive. Full health benefits available and paid holidays.

Cons

Like all jobs they have moments of stress. If you are not willing to work hard and smart then of course this and any high level job would not be right for you. Those employees who were given a chance at a real career, and could not handle the high energy and pace of this business who make up stories to make themselves feel better. Thankfully they are gone.

Advice to Management

Stay focus on the big picture and continue looking for the skilled individuals who understand what it means to work for your money.

2. STAY AWAY!!

I worked at A-Fordable Billing Solution

Pros

Nothing! This organization is horrible and I am unsure why people work there. There is literally no positive to work there.

Cons

No ones cares! Most people are not interested in doing their job because they do not get paid, or get paid weeks and months late.

Don't take their name on the Inc 5000 as anything more than an organization to pads their books and cannot function at the required level.

Advice to Management

Fire everyone so they can collect unemployment and learn how to run a business.

3. I am traumatized by my experience working here.

I have been working at A-Fordable Billing Solution full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I initially had a good time learning the process of medical billing and working with others in my department, as well as those working in other departments.

Cons

This company went from being focused on the facilities/patients to being focused on money/greed. Beginning the week of Thanksgiving, paychecks were not given to employees on time. Before that, paychecks were not even clearing most of the time. The CEO will find any excuse to yell at the employees, even going so far as to call everyone into the conference room to tell everyone to "put their kids, schooling, and lives on hold to save the company by working 16 hour days with no overtime pay." Medical insurance benefits were also permanently terminated for all of those signed up. The company does not offer benefits anymore even though the employee handbook clearly states that benefits are available.

Advice to Management

CEO, get your act together. Do not disrespect your employees by yelling at them on an almost daily basis.

Do not work for this company! Save your sanity& integrity a full star is extremely overrated.

I have been working at A-Fordable Billing Solution

Pros

Developing relationships with patients and there families. Saturdays and Sundays off

Cons

Weekly pay every Monday by 5 pm. Good luck when depositing your earned pay, checks do not clear!
    CEO- disrespectful, belittling, greedy. Checks don't clear, yet he drives a Mercedes. If an issue arises in your department prepare to get your behind handed to you. CEO curses out employees, asked why is he paying them? He makes things look easy when he could careless of the process. Chaos and drama, which CEO entertains. Always talking to prove a dumb point, intimidates employees from asking him or his family questions regarding there pay. Shoots down every idea given. Then cries like he is trying to change. Disrespectful management team (not like they have a choice always per CEO). Making employees stay overtime with no overtime pay. Monitors cameras, phone calls and emails. When checks do not clear, the company will only cover $25 for any over draft fees. You will find him monitoring your time cards. Do not be one minute late or you will be suspended for 3 days with no pay. My department no one could leave here desk unless permitted (even of u have to use he restroom). Too much to keep adding...

Advice to Management

CEO sell your company. You are not focused on the business, more on dollars and gossip. You take mistakes as if its purposely, yet when you mess up " I'm only human, things happen". You have/ had a great team at one put, you allowed greed, and social status to deteriorate your brand. Sell the company for more "wise" professionals. Too many things did slip through the cracks due to your micromanaging, and attitude. Get a software, its 2014!!!! Billing should not be manual. Every mistake, should not be anyone elses fault but yours. Take accountability of your own actions. You are a bright man with brilliant ideas, and dreams
     you cannot get there with your cocky attitude, and you neglecting your own staff and most of all those who have been there the longest.

Mismanaged, Disrespected and Degraded

Former Employee - Medical Billing Clerk in Pasadena, CA
    Former Employee - Medical Billing Clerk in Pasadena, CA

I worked at A-Fordable Billing Solution full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I did enjoy the co-workers I worked with they did believe in teamwork

Cons

Untrained & unprofessional management that would not communicate with an owner that had no idea how to run a business. Work environment was hostile, management and owner belittled their workers, there is a high employee turn over at this company.

Advice to Management

Treat workers with respect, listen to employee suggestions, trust employees to do their jobs, department and manager meeting are a place to communicate to help the business grow. Work is repeated over & over again its a waste of time.