A K T American Capital Reviews

1. A company built for loan officers run by a group of loan officer

Current Employee - Loan Officer
    Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at A K T American Capital

Pros

Tremendous company culture. Everyone from the owner to the receptionist treat loan officers with the respect they deserve. I have had emergency situations where I was losing a deal. called my Regional Manager, and the Vice President, explained the situation. Upper management cleared the way to allow this file to close saving my Realtor relationship. At most companies, especially the mega-banks, they treat loan officers as something that should be scraped out the bottom of their boot's before coming in doors. This company feels like working with family members. They also pay loan officers one of the best contracts in the industry. That said, this is not a place for the inexperienced. Everyone here knows their job and has a great deal of experience. This is not a trainer company.

Cons

Cons, I have to think hard. One possible thing I have worried about is we are such a great company to work for; I have always been concerned that a large company will someday make the owner an offer he cant refuse and the company will be sold. If that ever happened, all the things that make this company special place to work would be lost in an instant. One other thing is we have recently had problems obtaining the quality of processors we desire as their is a real shortage. It has been suggested that using processing centers could be the answer. I am dead set against this. We need to continue with the culture of having super processors who support super loan officers.

Advice to Management

Don't give up hope on finding qualified processors to support the loan officers. I don't think that using processing centers is the way to go. They have no accountability or loyalty to our company or our company culture.

Showing 1 of 1 review