A-List Communications

A-List Communications Reviews

3.6

A-List Communications President David Manning
David Manning

Great placements but more frequent communications needed

Current Employee - Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at A-List Communications as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Part time work usually within the same week, friendly staff, various markets and businesses you are able to integrate in. Various backgrounds, experience, and educations levels accommodated.

Cons

The staff can sometimes be overwhelmed with requests for work and people often fall through the cracks. I have a graduate degree and it was still difficult getting a hold of them to find me something.

Contact clients about new job opportunities more frequently, return employees' phone calls

A-list Communications is great place to work and David Manning Offers caring and exciting career growth

Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at A-List Communications

Pros

Incredible exposure to all facets of business and base salaery with commission structure offers unlimited earnings potential. David Manning spends time with me and all his employees to help grow our skills and career.

Cons

This is not a 9-5 job or work place. Events and clients are demanding and expect the best... So be prepared to give it.

Do NOT work for David Manning

Former Employee - Intern/Assistant in Beverly Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Intern/Assistant in Beverly Hills, CA

I worked at A-List Communications

Pros

Access to some celebrity events. Appears to be a very glamorous job to your peers. Email and phone numbers linked to a Beverly Hills "office".

Cons

Horrible communication from David Manning. Expects 24 hour availability on a 20k salary (do the math, its a horrible hourly rate). Does not clearly state expectations.

David Manning lives in his own world, and certainly wouldn't take the time to read this or acknowledge it. Respect your employees. Communicate with them. Pay them a livable wage.

A-List Communications Response

Dec 16, 2013President

This is completely false comment not made by anyone that worked at this company so don't believe it. A-List Communications led by David Manning has a proven track record of hiring full time from its ... More