A-T Solutions

Updated Feb 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dennis Kelly

This is a company that will have trouble sustaining its past growth because of the narrowness of its focus.

Assistant Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at A-T Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompany has focused on treating employees well in the recent strong growth environment.

ConsThe company's revenue declined in 2013 and it will have trouble getting back to the earlier trend.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind new market niches in the private (vice government contract) sector.

Culture was killed by management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at A-T Solutions

ProsGreat workforce. Very customer oriented and hard working (workforce mainly).

ConsCulture killed and that was the one thing that connected the company to the customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you focus on the customers and not the dollars, the dollars will follow.

Good Company to work for.

I have been working at A-T Solutions

ProsFriendly work environment. The company is focused on accomplishing the mission while maintaining high standards. I was quickly accepted as a member of the team, and assimilated into the work environment.

ConsNo major cons. Every workplace has its pitfalls.

A-T Solutions is a great organization to work for!

Vienna, VA

I have been working at A-T Solutions for less than a year

ProsA-T Solutions is a great place to work. People are friendly, courteous, and willing to help you. Everyone is a team player at A-TS, including senior management. They are very open and honest in their communication with employees.

ConsOnly con of working at A-TS is that some departments are understaffed due to the organization's quick growth over the past few years.

AA

Afghanistan Analyst (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at A-T Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsThe company has high ethical standards for whatever assigned tasks. I was given a task as an Afghanistan analyst, focused on improvised explosive devices (IED), which I was allowed to develop my in depth understanding of IED. When the contract with the Department of Defense was changed, I lost my job with 30 days notice, and the company gave me another 30 days of pay. Moreover, the HR offices tried for 90 days to help me find another job.

ConsMost of the contracts that A-T Solutions are stationary regions, in Afghanistan in particular. My working history has been abroad, frequently in high risk environments. My spouse has reached her ability to have me abroad.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the standards expected of employees.

Not the worst company in Fredericksburg to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fredericksburg, VA

I worked at A-T Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsDecent benefits. Good location. Nice office space

ConsToo focused on building the company to sell.

Great company to work for.

Contractor (Current Employee)
Leavenworth, KS

I have been working at A-T Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsBenefits, salary and work life balance.

ConsNone I was extremely satisfied with the job and especially the benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work I loved working for A-T.

Great Company - Poor Lower Management Skills

I have been working at A-T Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsA-T Solutions is a very up and coming company. They seem to have vast experience when it comes to their more technical positions. The overall vision of the company is great. Onboarding process was great. My relationship with my direct manager is great. Benefits are fantastic.

ConsSome departments seem unattentive and lackidasical when it comes to responding. When I've spoken with manager(s) in HR, I've gotten multiple different answer, and what seems like misinformation. One HR manager in particular has told me that she was just 'thrown into the job' and basically had to train herself, which makes me think that she may not be sure of the answers she gives. Which, seems to be a trend. There are SOPs in place but there aren't very specific SOPs to the way an office 'works'.

At times, the company seems disorganized - no one takes ownership to any problems that arise, it seems like the blame gets passed around. If a manager wants you gone, they'll make sure you're gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure there is a specific training process. If there are any problems, make sure they are appropriately documented. I believe if you are going to let someone go, they should be well aware of the problem before this action is taken. (It shouldn't be a surprise to the employee). Ensure managers have managing experience and know what they are talking about. Just because they spend countless hours at the office, nights and weekends included, doesn't guarantee they know what they are talking about. Hold managers accountable for their actions.

It's a very enjoyable and professional company to work for.

Evidence Custodian (Current Employee)
Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at A-T Solutions as a contractor for more than a year

ProsProfessional service company withan astute accountablility in customer service.

ConsI haven't located any faults while working with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave the recruiters read all of the resumes not just skim over them, there are probably hidden gems in there that sometimes gets overlooked.

Welcome to the real Disney Land

I have been working at A-T Solutions

ProsProgressive- good growth opportunity for the right type of employee

ConsSmall- overmanaged to the maximum. Get ready to pucker up to move forward

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpowerment really does work

Worked for A-T Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A-T Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for A-T Solutions CEO Dennis Kelly. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by A-T Solutions employees.