A.T. Still University

Updated Jun 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Place to Work

Associate Professor (Current Employee)
    Mesa, AZ

ProsCaring environment. Faculty and staff are offered many opportunities for professional development.

ConsNone come to mind.

Good, for the most part

ProsThe benefits are wonderful, and most co-workers are great to work with. A lot of vacation beginning the first year of employment for good work-life balance. Great opportunity for advancement.

ConsThe environment of the university can be very political.

Founding School of Osteopathic Medicine

Kirksville, MO

ProsWarm, family-friendly culture on two campuses (Missouri and Arizona), each of which is extremely student-centered. People truly care about each other at this institution, and work hard to be the best professional example in health care education. University is continually looking at how to be more innovative, and is currently undergoing significant expansion, which is exciting! They are always looking toward the future.

ConsSometimes, it is difficult to attract people to the Missouri campus location, since it is more rural. However, once they get here, they typically fall in love with it, and often never want to leave!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Place to work

ProsCompetitive benefits, great people, growing fast. A well known University and has a great reputation. Job security.

ConsStaff are not treated in high regard as the Faculty are.

Advice to Senior ManagementSalaries bands are lower for staff than anywhere else.

Worked for A.T. Still University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A.T. Still University reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by A.T. Still University employees.