A World of Tile Reviews

Updated June 23, 2014
Updated June 23, 2014

3.7

CEO

Hard Work, but Great people and Great pay!

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at A World of Tile full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for a company that's large enough to have plenty of growth opportunity, but small enough that my opinion truly matters. The pay has been fantastic and while I work a lot of hours, the people within the company are great to be around.

Cons

The hours are long, but the pay is totally worth it. It's not a job for everyone as it requires you to be very smart and make decisions on the fly. If you're resourceful and don't mind working hard, you'll make a ton of money.

The current paid time off they allow is slightly under the industry norm and I feel it could be improved.

Fun challenging place where you can make an impact for yourself, your customer and for improving a growing company.

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at A World of Tile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get to control how much you make by the experience that you create for you customers. I am completely aligned with company standards of creating a great experience for our customers that will leave with a beautiful and long lasting home project. The company does a great job on providing a quality products with tremendous variety to exceed customer expectations. A solid foundation of training that allows you to continually learn.

Cons

You have really know that you will be working weekends and on your feet all day.

Lot of work, small rewards.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at A World of Tile full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good atmosphere and relationship with other coworkers.

Cons

Working 10+ hours, standing, 5 days a week including weekends, never constant schedule.

Listen to advices of your employees, they are in constant contact with customers, and reward your employees more, they will stick with the company longer.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Extremely high turnover & very low commissions!

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at A World of Tile

Pros

If you are planning to remodel your home, the discount you receive with the installers and material is worth it.

Cons

After training, work hours are well over 10+ hours.
    They over promise and under deliver; time versus pay is extremely low.
    It is very hard to manage a work-life balance when you never get two days off consecutively!

Spend more time listening to your employees and not yourselves.
    Share some of the wealth and you will have a greater chance of keeping employees.

Worked for A World of Tile? Contribute to the Community!