ABACUS Project Management

www.abacuspm.com
  www.abacuspm.com

ABACUS Project Management Reviews

Russell D Thompson

I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that Abacus gave me and the invaluable experience gained.

Current Employee - Intern in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at ABACUS Project Management full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The Abacus team very well rounded and is full of extremely knowledgable people in the construction industry. Abacus assists in both construction management and general contracting which gave me a perspective from both sides which was great.

Cons

Working at Abacus is a great experience, I have zero complaints.

If your career minded, this is not your place to work

I worked at ABACUS Project Management full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Moderately supportive of work-life balance, can put forth very little effort and/or even do a very poor job and receive no feedback or consequence.

Cons

Management team not interested in training or supporting career minded invidividuals, very very ego-centric management style, belittling and inqenuine, extraordinary politics, discriminative work environment. Management has very poor inter personal and communication skills, lack of respect for working as a team and can very disrespectful.

Investigate all issues reported, need to retain a management consultant to oversee and implement management training in employee relationship, team building and communications by Operations Managers.

Dry atmosphere..mgmt has very poor interpersonal skills

I have been working at ABACUS Project Management

Pros

They have good benefits, and good christmas parties..fair about time off. It is pretty good for work/life balance too.

Cons

It is a very dry, sterile atmosphere...turn over is quite high. The communication between management and employees is very poor, and overall is is not a personable, warm atmosphere.

Someone other than the owner should be doing office management and the HR person in Phx is very cold. This place needas an overall in terms of people, management and communication.

Excellent learning environment and strive for quality results.

Former Employee - Project Coordinator
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator

I worked at ABACUS Project Management

Pros

They have a quality approach in servicing their clients and this translates within the organization as well. They encourage personal development and ongoing education.

Cons

Work is in a volitle market right now. Howver, they always look for room for opportunities.