ABACUS Project Management

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Russell D Thompson

I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that Abacus gave me and the invaluable experience gained.

Intern (Current Employee)
Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at ABACUS Project Management full-time for less than a year

ProsThe Abacus team very well rounded and is full of extremely knowledgable people in the construction industry. Abacus assists in both construction management and general contracting which gave me a perspective from both sides which was great.

ConsWorking at Abacus is a great experience, I have zero complaints.

If your career minded, this is not your place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ABACUS Project Management full-time for more than 8 years

ProsModerately supportive of work-life balance, can put forth very little effort and/or even do a very poor job and receive no feedback or consequence.

ConsManagement team not interested in training or supporting career minded invidividuals, very very ego-centric management style, belittling and inqenuine, extraordinary politics, discriminative work environment. Management has very poor inter personal and communication skills, lack of respect for working as a team and can very disrespectful.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvestigate all issues reported, need to retain a management consultant to oversee and implement management training in employee relationship, team building and communications by Operations Managers.

Dry atmosphere..mgmt has very poor interpersonal skills

I have been working at ABACUS Project Management

ProsThey have good benefits, and good christmas parties..fair about time off. It is pretty good for work/life balance too.

ConsIt is a very dry, sterile atmosphere...turn over is quite high. The communication between management and employees is very poor, and overall is is not a personable, warm atmosphere.

Advice to Senior ManagementSomeone other than the owner should be doing office management and the HR person in Phx is very cold. This place needas an overall in terms of people, management and communication.

Excellent learning environment and strive for quality results.

Project Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at ABACUS Project Management

ProsThey have a quality approach in servicing their clients and this translates within the organization as well. They encourage personal development and ongoing education.

ConsWork is in a volitle market right now. Howver, they always look for room for opportunities.

Worked for ABACUS Project Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABACUS Project Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ABACUS Project Management CEO Russell D Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by ABACUS Project Management employees.