ABB (United States)

www.abb.us

ABB (United States) Reviews in Huntersville, NC

ABB (United States) Region Manager North America ABB Inc. Greg Scheu

Greg Scheu

Pros
  • good work-life balance, good co-workers, good facilities(in 4 reviews)

• Good personal growth, good working environment(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Management team does not understand the connection between performance and compensation(in 4 reviews)

• Large, slow change,complex organization(in 3 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

The work is not bad at all. The management is bad. So much miscommunication, misdirection and no is responsible.

Machine Operator (Current Employee) Huntersville, NC

ProsStarting pay is above average. The work responsibilities are good. Benefits.

ConsManagement is disorganized and does not communicate with the other departments or functions. They often give misdirection. The management teams never take any responsibility for anything unless it is positive. They are reactive NOT proactive or productive.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to one another, be proactive, listen and show respect to the manufacturing operators, the ones who make the product the customer receives.

This could be a great place to work. But sad to say it's not.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Huntersville, NC

ProsThere are no pros for production workers at the Huntersville NC facility.

ConsI have never seen so many unhappy production workers. Every production job I've worked they offer there employee's some kind of raise but they don't here. And they don't tell you until after your hired and you don't here it from HR you here from another Co worker. And there's multiple things like this that they don't mention during the hiring process. You would think a company of this magnitude would tell you about things that are most important to an employee. The average turnover ratio for a employee's leaving a job is 2% But in Huntersville NC it's around 30%

Advice to Senior ManagementHR

Worked for ABB (United States)? Contribute to the Community!