ABC Financial Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.6
Paul Schaller

Pros
  • Work from home, pay rate starts at 10 (in 6 reviews)

• I love to provide excellent customer service, and that is ABC's primary focus, so its a great fit for me (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Communication with upper management is bad (in 4 reviews)

• I think they are in the process of adjusting the attendance policy so things may change in the future (in 2 reviews)

1. Great Company to work for

Former Employee - Client and Customer Service Representative in El Paso, TX
    Former Employee - Client and Customer Service Representative in El Paso, TX

I worked at ABC Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

most amazing company i have ever worked for great morals and team work with the best management staff ever

Cons

i have nothing negative to say besides they should try to stick to their motto of fast and friendly the rest can be forgiven because in my situation that was not the case

Advice to Management

best management team ever!!!!!! keep up your standards!!!

2. Great Company

I have been working at ABC Financial

Pros

ABC is a great company to work for. They care about employees and customers. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement if you work hard.

Cons

There are no cons about working at ABC.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. One of the best Privately Owned Companies in Arkansas

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative Offline in Sherwood, AR
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative Offline in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial

Pros

ABC Financial is literally the best company I have worked for. They genuinely care about your well being and progress. Love the management.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about this company as far as my experience has taken me. It's full of opportunity.

Advice to Management

Continue developing specific leadership plan's for the employees that show initiative. I know I enjoy moving up in a company.

5. Focused on the customer and the employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you are willing to work, ABC will find the right place for your skills, abilities, and work ethic. ABC is a "smaller" family-owned company that has become the best in the industry through an intense focus on making the customer a raving fan.

Cons

This isn't the right environment for everyone. ABC isn't going to reward you or give you a position until you have established that you excel in your current role.

Advice to Management

As we grow, please expand efforts to keep the team informed

Jul 24, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always striving to improve.

Buyer Beware

Former Employee - Osim
    Former Employee - Osim

I worked at ABC Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Abc is a growing company. The position of OSIM is a great opportunity to see clients in places that you may otherwise not get a chance to see. Excellent training. Benefits are great! Great people work for this company. If you like walking on eggshells....

Cons

Abc told us repeatedly that we were doing a great job with their clients and that they have never laid anyone off in the company history. NOT True. When asked about their plan to employ more people they repeatedly said they were invested in us long term if we were as well. They used us to take care of a large client. For a company that deals with numbers I'm sure they could have done a better job of calculating how many people to hire. After the clients contract was finished they brought us back in for testing and provided an insecure job environment at BEST! HR is established, but not practiced with professionalism. Its all about who you know and not what you contribute to the company.

Advice to Management

Make an attempt to know peoples background. When you interview make it less of a presentation of your company and more of an attempt to qualify. Don't give people a job, then tell them they don't have one, then tell them they do have one, then they don't, and finally they have one. This process was sloppy and you lost a lot of really good employees. You could learn a thing or two about effectively practicing HR hiring and wording used to employees about job security.

Jul 22, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry for your experience. The past few days ABC laid off 42 people which affected all departments. This was the first layoff in our history and a ... More

7. remote csr

I have been working at ABC Financial

Pros

It was a Easy application process online

Cons

The only flaw was the Very long assessment

Jun 26, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you for your feedback.

8. Csr

I worked at ABC Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It was an okay place to work. There are somr real long timers there.

Cons

Management at the time was harsh. Had to get away.

Jun 26, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We do appreciate it. It would be nice to hear more from you to understand the feeling that "management at the time was harsh". I have so many ... More

9. "T"errible place to work. North Korea FOR REAL!

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time

Pros

"Work from home" but don't think your on vacation expect everyday to be a 10-12 hour day including weekends at times If you don't have any education and are looking to work all day without personal time then this is the company for you.

Cons

Terrible management-Good ole boys club ;) 12 hours work days is normal and expected for everyone including management plus weekends They do not believe in employees having any type of personal time Under paid for the work and time you do Most employees don't even have a college degree and some without a diploma from high school?? Hence for a lack of better words they treat their employees with little respect knowing they have little options in life. Everyone seems to be scared and walks around on egg shells (ive never seen anything like it) Best way I can describe this is ..if management tells a joke everyone laughs funny or not Very micro-managed People that say they like it there are seriously the people with the lack of education and have no better options. Including myself , I've known many people who have worked there for 5 years plus expecting raises, promotions etc..if that ever comes up...you will be FIRED for not returning a phone call for a client or any other small excuse that they can find.

Jul 17, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. Our passion for our clients can definitely be challenging, and does require all of us to go above and beyond in creating "Raving Fans".

Customer Service Rep

Current Employee - Remote Customer Care Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Remote Customer Care Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ABC Financial (Less than a year)

Pros

Work From Home. Even though it's a work fro home position, the staff really makes you feel as if you are part of a team. Great Benefits The Entire ABC Family was very nice and very helpful. The true definition

Cons

Can't think of any. Ok Maybe one. I never called out and was always on time. I called out one time and Paul made me sicker than, I already was. He was very frustrated and you could tell it in his voice. I was sick and at the point upset as well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Nothing bad to say.

Jun 8, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

11. Customer Service

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

I worked at ABC Financial (Less than a year)

Pros

Work form home. I wish there was more.

Cons

Very very high call volume. Job was more like a collections position. Two positions for one job title.

Jul 17, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you for your input. We do expect a lot of our team. It takes the highest level of commitment to customer service than any company I know. Our number one goal is always to create "Raving Fans". ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed