ABC Financial Reviews

Updated August 7, 2014
Updated August 7, 2014

3.8

Jim Bottin

I couldn't imagine working anywhere else!

Current Employee - Not Telling  in  Sherwood, AR
    Current Employee - Not Telling in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Something new everyday. There is no routine when you come to work. It's a new challenge everyday. The leadership is great. They keep you motivated and actually care about your growth within the company. If you work hard and embrace the culture of ABC then the sky is the limit. Also, our clients are AWESOME! Nothing else like the fitness industry. Fast paced, rewarding, and changing all the time. ABC has continued to grow throughout my career and there are no signs of it slowing down. Best employees, best clients, best company! Pretty simple, ABC is an amazing place to work! We are the best in the industry for a reason.

Cons

If you can't work in faced paced, challenging, family oriented environment, then ABC may not be for you. If you need to do the same thing day in and day out then this is not the right place.

Keep it up!

Wonderful company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sherwood, AR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You can advance in the company, 401 k, health ins.

Cons

Fast pace company, if you have issue with change on a dime for the clients you will have a hard time adjusting.

You doing a great job, they are focus on taking care of our clients needs also the employees.

Challenging in the beginning. Awesome now.

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative  in  El Paso, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in El Paso, TX

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is great and I can work from home every day. The training from day one is intense but they care so much about customer service that they want you to get it right. I have grown from an agent to a supervisor in a short period of time. They are constantly finding ways to keep remote users involved.

Cons

Not being able to see my fellow team members more often.

Keep up the commitment to us, our clients, and their members.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Learning Eexperience

I worked at ABC Financial

Pros

Salary was ok for a work at home position

Cons

Impatient supervisors and trainers, poor attitudes

Listen to your employees issues..

Aug 19, 2014CHRO

Thank you so much for your feedback. We know that at times our expectations for exceptional service to our clients, and their members can cause stress and at times even be felt by some as extremely ... More

ABC is amazing if you are client...

I worked at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits and pay are great. Most of the staff you work with day in and day out are wonderful to work with. The benefit of being able to meet your customer's needs no matter the obstacle, is a huge plus.

Cons

Differences in opinion and ideology are quickly shut down. They keep people employed based on personal relationships that would otherwise be terminated or demoted at another company. Instead of being worried about results they focus too much on the process and who has made a "mistake."

Happy and engaged employees will lead to happy managers. To accomplish this, asking that someone be available 24/7 with never time for their own family because they always have to focus on "ABC Family" is unrealistic. Even when on PTO, someone is expected to be available or they are criticized.

Aug 19, 2014CHRO

Your feedback is appreciated and we know that our level of commitment to our clients and obsession with "creating raving fans" can cause some of us to work even when on PTO. At ABC your personal ... More

People are the priority at ABC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sherwood, AR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Rapidly growing company, which means lots of opportunities. Many at-home positions. Great pay. New employee development team with some great classes. "Big-company" benefit package at a smaller, family run company - very hard to find these days. Best of all - each day you get the chance to do interesting, important work

Cons

Rapid growth means rapid change; sometime communications lag between and within departments. Typical growing pains, I think

Continue to invest in leadership development; we need to be "growing" the next batch of leaders now

Over all good company to work for, managers are very friendly...

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Little Rock, AR

I worked at ABC Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary is not the best but standard, they give you the equipment do not have to use your own

Cons

Over all the company is a good company to work for, just keep in mind they are strict about adherence to missing days. No excuses if you miss over the allotted days, illness, kids nothing is excused.

Keep doing what you do management was great!!!!

Terrible

Former Employee - Remote Customer Service Representative  in  Sherwood, AR
    Former Employee - Remote Customer Service Representative in Sherwood, AR

I worked at ABC Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, pay rate starts at 10.50

Cons

Lack of management support, remote employees that are new to the company and have not worked at the main site are not treated equally. The company's policy and rules are not good. You can get occurrences for everything which affect your incentives. Back to back calls only 45 seconds for an after call and sometimes you could be working on something and the RTA person would throw you into a call even if you are on a 45 second after call, which will knock you out of the work you were performing. Then you will get into trouble for not completing something. Terrible!

Revise policy/rules also retrain the management team so that they would know how to talk and treat their co workers that work from home.

Aug 19, 2014CHRO

This is excellent feedback and a continuous work in progress. We have to maintain the exceptional level of service to our clients, and their members. We continuously look at and change the ... More

ABC Financial is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Technical Support  in  Sherwood, AR
    Current Employee - Technical Support in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

ABC is a great place to work! It is a fast paced, growing company with a lot of different areas to advance. I love to provide excellent customer service, and that is ABC's primary focus, so its a great fit for me! Tech Support Rocks!

Cons

I can't think of any.

Continue providing good training, and free ice cream days!

Aug 19, 2014CHRO

The free ice cream days are a winner. We will keep them coming.

Conversion Project Manager

Current Employee - Conversion Project Manager  in  Sherwood, AR
    Current Employee - Conversion Project Manager in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial for more than 3 years

Pros

Family like feel. Company offers many great benefits and really cares about their employees. Everyone is friendly and works toward the common goal of making our clients happy. Our clients are our number one priority and we will always put them first to make them happy.

Cons

If you are not comfortable empathizing with clients, this may not be the business for you.

You guys do a great job. Company morale is high and you always check on your employees to ensure this.

Aug 19, 2014CHRO

Our People Team (HR & Learning, Training, and Development) like to know we are working daily to make a difference. Thank you for the feedback.

Worked for ABC Financial? Contribute to the Community!