ABC Financial

Updated Jul 31, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Bottin

People are the priority at ABC

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sherwood, AR

ProsRapidly growing company, which means lots of opportunities. Many at-home positions. Great pay. New employee development team with some great classes. "Big-company" benefit package at a smaller, family run company - very hard to find these days. Best of all - each day you get the chance to do interesting, important work

ConsRapid growth means rapid change; sometime communications lag between and within departments. Typical growing pains, I think

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in leadership development; we need to be "growing" the next batch of leaders now

Challenging in the beginning. Awesome now.

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) El Paso, TX

ProsThe pay is great and I can work from home every day. The training from day one is intense but they care so much about customer service that they want you to get it right. I have grown from an agent to a supervisor in a short period of time. They are constantly finding ways to keep remote users involved.

ConsNot being able to see my fellow team members more often.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the commitment to us, our clients, and their members.

Over all good company to work for, managers are very friendly...

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsSalary is not the best but standard, they give you the equipment do not have to use your own

ConsOver all the company is a good company to work for, just keep in mind they are strict about adherence to missing days. No excuses if you miss over the allotted days, illness, kids nothing is excused.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do management was great!!!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Conversion Project Manager

Conversion Project Manager (Current Employee) Sherwood, AR

ProsFamily like feel. Company offers many great benefits and really cares about their employees. Everyone is friendly and works toward the common goal of making our clients happy. Our clients are our number one priority and we will always put them first to make them happy.

ConsIf you are not comfortable empathizing with clients, this may not be the business for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys do a great job. Company morale is high and you always check on your employees to ensure this.

ABC Financial is a great place to work!

Technical Support (Current Employee) Sherwood, AR

ProsABC is a great place to work! It is a fast paced, growing company with a lot of different areas to advance. I love to provide excellent customer service, and that is ABC's primary focus, so its a great fit for me! Tech Support Rocks!

ConsI can't think of any.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue providing good training, and free ice cream days!

Terrible

Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Sherwood, AR

ProsWork from home, pay rate starts at 10.50

ConsLack of management support, remote employees that are new to the company and have not worked at the main site are not treated equally. The company's policy and rules are not good. You can get occurrences for everything which affect your incentives. Back to back calls only 45 seconds for an after call and sometimes you could be working on something and the RTA person would throw you into a call even if you are on a 45 second after call, which will knock you out of the work you were performing. Then you will get into trouble for not completing something. Terrible!

Advice to Senior ManagementRevise policy/rules also retrain the management team so that they would know how to talk and treat their co workers that work from home.

My experience was hectic and short-lived.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Sherwood, AR

ProsWork at home with benefits. If Bi-lingual pay is higher. Management is very helpful at all times. Lots of bonuses and rewards monthly.

ConsYou have to be able to handle very irate customers everyday for your entire shift. All awhile keeping each call to a minimum of time.

Exciting, Fun, Challenging - Enterprise company with an entrepreneurial feel

Software Developer III (Current Employee) Sherwood, AR

ProsClient/Customer interaction. Client validation is the number one focus at ABC so everyone goes out of their way to make sure the client is taken care of. No matter what role you are in, you will talk with clients and have the opportunity to make their life better. We get to take care of thousands of club owners who sever millions of clients. It feels like you get to make a difference every day. Recently the focus on leadership training and developing product experts makes it even better.

ConsIf you do not like to feel the pain of a customer, you probably would not thrive at ABC. The whole family at ABC feels the pain of a client. If you take things personally it can be challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're commitment to clients is outstanding, and now with the same focus on employees, ABC will only continue to get better. Keep it up! Be the software and billing for all health clubs, and now become the destination of employment for call center, tech support, IT, and sales.

Not a Good Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you like small companies, it's a small company

Consvery "clickish" work environment. upper management interferes in areas outside of their assigned responsibilities. pay is lower than industry standard.

Advice to Senior Managementtake some continuing education courses

The overall experience of helping the customers and helping them grow their buisness.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sherwood, AR

ProsPay is good. They have excellent benefits and the work home balance is good for the most part. It depends on your job.

ConsLong hours. On the road alot if you position requires it. Some "politics" involved when trying to advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop allowing your middle management to get rid of good employees and tell them they are eligible for rehire. when they apply they seem to always get the "There are more qualified applicants...." email knowing they have the experience to be rehired and do the job.

Worked for ABC Financial? Contribute to the Community!