ABC Solutions
www.abcsolutions.com Chicago, IL 1 to 5 Employees

ABC Solutions Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Working at ABC Solutions is very rewarding knowing I'm helping my clients.

Career Specialist (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsThe best reasons to work at ABC Solutions are that we find people with disabilities find employment which gives them a sense of responsibility, a great self esteem and experience in the work field.

ConsThe only downside of working at ABC Solution is when we can't find one of our clients employment due to their disability.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways remember that the satisfaction of our clients is the most important thing and their happiness with the job they get.

ABC Solutions is a great place to start and launch your career in human services!

ProsManagement is motivated for you to succeed! Opportunities to grow unlike any other company. I love this organization's mission and values.

ConsGrowth is very rapid for such a small organization. Need to purchase more internal systems to handle the demand of our customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't spread yourself too thin, more delegation is needed to help leverage this growth spurt. Continue to hire employees that can meet our proven systems.

Worked for ABC Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABC Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by ABC Solutions employees.