ABC Supply Co.

Add Photos

David Luck

Loved the working environment

Purchasing/Inventory (Former Employee) Myrtle Beach, SC

ProsIf you like working with a family atmosphere with fewer than 30 employees, this is a great place to work and their pay and benefits are above average.

ConsDuring my 4 years with the company, the only issue that I had was the difficulty of getting time off during the week.

abc supply company

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsNice enough place to work

ConsNo promotions and no raises

Advice to Senior ManagementShare more information with employees

Outside Sales Representative

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Pros401k Match, opportunity to advance, mostly all employees have been working for ABC for over 5 years.

ConsLow commission percentages vs competition. ABC Should really look into this.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into better raises and commission increases.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

inside salesperson

Inside Sales (Former Employee) El Cajon, CA

ProsEmployees I worked with were helpful. Upper management was just concerned with numbers.

ConsABC seems to get rid of employees once they reach a certain age.

Advice to Senior Managementtreat your employees better

overall it was good

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee)

ProsGives you the opportunities to grow and advance

ConsNo longer has a family feeling as in the past. has become just another big corpt,

Advice to Senior ManagementStand by your employees and support them thru some tough times

Great company, outstanding benefits

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsABC Supply Co is a great company! There is a reason why they have won the Gallup Workplace award for many years. They have wonderful benefits and 401K.

ConsSeasonal slump during the winter

abc supply we own a race car

Driver (Current Employee)

Prosplenty of low level jobs,pay scale just below industry standard,a great place to start your work career,a great place for first time employment,like mcdonalds,walmart etc

Conscon is a great word,gallop poll questions doesnt really ask employees what they think ,negitive or positive just subjective,management encourages employees to vote all positive believe it or not,this way they show that employees are very happy,when in reality employee votes are superfiscal.pay scales below industry standard.upper marnagement not in touch with blue collar base,computer system light years behind industry standards,heavy equipment,trucks ,lifts,are outdated,which has put this company on the department of transportations safety watch list

Advice to Senior Managementscrap the mom and pop mentallity,listen,watch ,learn from your employees,we are here to help you make profits and in return to make a living

great place for losers

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Joplin, MO

Pros401K is good. That's it folks

ConsTerrible upper mgmt. District managers have no sense of ownership. They need to get
    hands on experience before moving up the authority pole.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoyalty should go both ways. Tornado forced the branch to close and then you are out of a job. Spent 70 hrs a week for 10+ years and loyalty is the pink slip. Always look at both sides before making any decisions.

Great company to work for

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee) Huntington, WV

ProsGood management, family owned, strongest in the market, lots of training and support. I did not have a lot of experience in the roofing and construction industry when I went to work there. I now feel I could work for anyone in the industry but wouldn't want to. If I get back in the business I want to work for ABC.

ConsComputer system is out of date by twenty years. The commission scale could be a bit better, and it wouldn't hurt to give a better base if we can't raise commission.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the personal care and support.

A great working environment that fosters growth and professionalism.

Inside Sales (Former Employee)

ProsAbility to move up fast. Can learn quickly. Sense of pride.

ConsWill have to work on some Saturdays.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate ERP system.

Worked for ABC Supply Co.? Contribute to the Community!