ABP Induction Systems

www.abpinduction.com

ABP Induction Systems Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

ABP Induction Sys. Pvt. Ltd. is MNC concern, Very renowned concern in Induction furnace manufacture industry.

Service Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsVery good work environment, challenging job profile & a renowned MNC concern.

ConsNew in India, Most costly product manufacturer than the other induction furnace company.

Advice to Senior ManagementProject & Execution dept.should be more active.

Each company in their respective fields have their own idiosincrocies.

Senior Field Service Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsI work primarily independantly, traveling from my house located far away from the company office. Assignments are given usually by phone, sometimeby email, but always with a work order.
    I have worked for a competitor, but this job pays OT whereas the other did not. The equipment is strong and works very well when properly maintained.

ConsAs the company has its technical source entrenched in Germany, translation and exchange of information is nearly non-existing or very slow at best. New equipment is manufactured in Germany, outsourcing of materials come from 3rd world countries, and the Euro is high causing low sales in the US market.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication is needed overall.

Worked for ABP Induction Systems? Contribute to the Community!