ACADIA Reviews

1. great learning

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

I have been working at ACADIA

Pros

great people, great environment and very understanding employees. learned a lot that i will be able to take with me

Cons

there is not much opportunity for growth. the company is smaller with few full time employees working in the office

i really enjoyed working for the leadership, gave me a lot of great advice and insight that i will forever take with me

2. For profit company lacks concern for those without proper insurance or funding

Former Employee - Intake Specialist in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Former Employee - Intake Specialist in Wesley Chapel, FL

I worked at ACADIA

Pros

Very nice building.... too nice.

Cons

Clients are referred to as Leads.

Appreciate the people who are there trying to help you get your money making enterprise going. Realize that most of us are from non profit sector, are we are more concerned with the person, and not how much money you will make.

3. After less than a year, ACADIA is still working through growing pains, but the future is very promising.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

I have been working at ACADIA

Pros

Private cloud is a great place to be. The potential to shape the future of this emerging concept is exciting. The spending on training is adequate.

Cons

The internal competition of EMC has come over with the EMC staff that ACADIA seconded. The benefits of a small company are diminished by the bunker and silo mentality that is so evident. The constant change of a nascent company is not for everyone, but can be invigorating for the right people.

Don't do things just because it is the EMC way, this is an opportunity to implement a new way of doing things that can foster innovation.