ACC Limited

www.acclimited.com

ACC Limited Reviews

Updated Apr 7, 2014
ACC Limited – Bellary – “VRM”

Kuldip K Kaura

very good at work environment

Dupty Manager Sales (Current Employee) Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Prosopen ness and delegation of authority

Conspromotion and future planning time taking

Avoid unless it is the last option

Deputy Manager (Current Employee) Jamshedpur (India)

Pros75 year old organization
    Strong financially
    Market leader in cement manufacturing and marketing
    Best pay amongst the peers

ConsNo work life balance
    Recreational facilities at different works inadequate
    Long working hours
    Discouraging innovation
    Career growth pace too sloth-some
    Hierarchical organization with little room for taking decisions independently
     "ji-huzoori" and sycophancy rampant

Advice to Senior ManagementCome out of the archaic management practices and encourage a flat horizontal organization. Encourage innovation and scientific thought, move away from guesswork.

dissatisfied

Fresher (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

Prosvery challenging environment difficult supply chain u will grow fast

Consreally bad work culture. highly unprofessional approach
    not enough for technical

Advice to Senior Managementtry to inculcate professionalism in organization.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst place t work in

Deputy Manager (Former Employee) Katni, Madhya Pradesh (India)

ProsIf yo are a buttering kind of guy then this is the best place,you can easily reach the top notch by buttering within few years.

ConsNo respect for hard work, unnecessary you have to be in plant for 12 to 14 hours even without any work or shutdowns, no work life balance, less salary

Advice to Senior ManagementJust improve the system

an unbaised coin

Deputy Manager (Current Employee) Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Prosgood opportunity
    good salaries
    good work reations

Consvillage locations
    working hours
    no enjoyment
    work load
    department specific work

Traditionaly managed with professional approach to suit present day requirements.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsEmployee friendly and growth oriented. Great work life balance as compared to present day scienario in other companies.

ConsSlow in adoptation of new technology and slow in reacting to the market conditions. Senior management is not having investment hence needs to be pushed to do certain things. Management is risk averse.

Advice to Senior ManagementInduct fresh blood with new ideas and capacity to take risk

Extra Ordinary to work with

ProsGood Salary/Lot of scope for learning/Multinational/Always improving in positive direction/Good Market Reputation in Quality/Recognised for its credibility in market.Having good culture and heritage

ConsAssesment of capabilities of employees is based never on facts and figures.It is artificial in 90 % cases and actual scenario in plants does not reach to top bosses.Assesments are based on person feedback although figures are available but are not seen nor considered for promotions/rewards etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything should be seen transparently. Don't allow one man shows for decision makings

Relation buildings with HP Govt.

Manager (Current Employee) Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (India)

ProsThe job in ACC is like a Govt. Job every one is living here like ACC Parivar. ACC is providing every good opportunity to their employees.

ConsThe opportunity to every one should be given and also consider his abality to do work.

Advice to Senior Managementnothing

ACC Limited is best company in cement secter in tha country .

Prime Dealer Customer Service Reprasantative (Former Employee) Gādarwāra (India)

ProsGreat atmosfare with my senior .and troth my customer like ACC Limited.

Consya it is difficult but some advice, qualities and benifities give my customer than they understand what is ACC Cement.

Advice to Senior Managementno coment because ACC limited is good Management company

12 yrs in ACC

Manager (Former Employee) Tikaria, Uttar Pradesh (India)

ProsThis is the best learning place , teach & learn together,Skilled developed place , exposure in a lot of responsibility getting.

Consignorance of actual opportunistic and also top management want to happiness by giving smile.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency needed and equally job distribution required for everybody.

Worked for ACC Limited? Contribute to the Community!