ACI Group

Add Photos

Tim Peddecord

Good experience.

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsVery professional organization. Great support. Benefits were quite good. Sound operation with great people. I worked with them twice, once as a contractor and once as a W2 employee.

ConsHigher than normal turnover of personnel. Both my recruiter and my account executive left during my tenure. No bench time when the client says "you're done" ... you're done.

Terrible

Recruiter (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsNice Office, Nice location, You can get away with anything, Boys Club atmosphere, if you're into that

ConsTreat women poorly there, only 6 weeks maternity leave, Low Pay (35K + commission you will never make) Highly disorganized, Terrible management. Very few jobs generated to work on there or the ones they do have are impossible to fill but they will have you work on them anyway to find something for you to do.

Great Experience

Intern (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsFriendly, Professional, Great learning experience, Established, Creative, Strong, Motivating, Organized, Distinguished, Diverse, Enthusiastic, Small and Close Knited, Family Environment, Fun

ConsIn the middle of the city, traffic can be bad during rush hour

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat training, makes the employees feel prepared and well educated with their work!

Worked for ACI Group? Contribute to the Community!