ACI Worldwide

ACI Worldwide Reviews in Nebraska

Updated Jul 10, 2014

ACI Worldwide President, CEO, and Director Phil Heasley

Phil Heasley

Pros
  • They allow you to work from home when you are not required to be in the office for a meeting etc(in 9 reviews)

• Flexible work hours; work from home is allowed(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • No core values, short term profits is all that counts for senior management(in 18 reviews)

• No work/life balance & communication is terrible(in 7 reviews)

34 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

SUPER AWESOME!

Senior Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsWork from home when needed. Excellent benefits. Great people.

ConsNo Chicago location at this time.

Fire drill atmosphere

Global exposure
    Travel 25%
    L3 management is fantastic- work hard for little to no reward

ConsEscalations upon escalation
    Management does not respect their staff; no comprehension of how their actions impact their directs
    Poor top down communication
    Expected 24/7 work environment
    Below standard pay

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch the way your middle managers treat and talk to their directs- some are asking for a lawsuit.

Learn how to support your staff along with your clients; stop over committing and creating fire drills.

Applications Development Intern

Applications Development (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

Pros- Flexible Hours
    - Hard-workers
    - Great company
    - Gorgeous Campus
    - Technology friendly/advanced

Cons- A little too many hours
    - Management communication

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I worked at ACI for several years and have seen a lot of changes over my tenure there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsLoved my role, and the freedom I had. Love my direct team.

ConsVoice wasn't heard. Too much process. Too many politics and too many people in executive management wanting control of the same things. Layoffs becoming normal part of business and occurred at least once a year. Leaders often could not make decisions when two opposing solutions were at the table.

Advice to Senior ManagementManage costs better to eliminate so many reorgs and layoffs.

Executive Management Needs to Work Together

Director (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsLower level employees work hard and care for their work and for the company.

ConsEverything is an escalation. Even small items that should be quickly discussed and resolved, turn into lengthy emails and escalations making every situation stressful and elongated. Losing lots of very talented resources due to company "high stress" culture shift.

Advice to Senior Management"Don't sweat the small stuff." Work towards a unified vision and avoid making every item a "fire drill". Every item is not a fire drill and top priority. Work it that way.

It's OK

Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) Elkhorn, NE

ProsCo-workers are the best. Got along with my team and my supervisor.

ConsUpper management and Security are run by a bunch of idiots

Advice to Senior ManagementCome back down to Earth from your high and mighty thrones.

Great Workers ... RUN from Management!

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Elkhorn, NE

ProsCO-workers are great, fun to come into the office every day.

ConsManagement seems to constantly change direction leading to a series of "circling maneuvers" .

ie, they go around the same bush constantly ....

There a number of "employee engagement" activities offered. I signed up for tow. My experience: 1) First activity was not held (air hockey) because only 2 folks had signed up. 2) I participated in a Habitat for Humanity build, but my "engagement" t-shirt was stolen and not replaced by management.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat the 99 percent the way you treat yourselves.

ACI has been good ride but there has been plenty of changes mainly due to improved processes and acquisitions.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsGood salary, benefits, culture and team work.

ConsLayoffs at various time mainly due to acquisitions and re-organizations which seem constant.

Advice to Senior ManagementLayoffs reputation might be the biggest liability to acquiring and keeping talent.

ACI Worldwide

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) Elkhorn, NE

ProsGood corporate culture. Talented employees. Industry leader. Excellent pay structure. Flexible working conditions

ConsRevenue growth plan through acquisition and not organic growth, resulting in multiple product offerings that do essentially the same thing. No specific plans announced for consolidation of products for sunset purposes.

Good experience, these people work hard and play hard

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsFlexible scheduling, allow remote working at times. Great interaction with all departments. Employee engagement is encouraged and supported by upper management. Keeps the company updated as to where we are going

ConsWill work very hard and sometimes long weeks, but working from home is okay. Priorities are always shifting, so it is hard to get your bearing when you first start out working.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to share in the outlook of the company

Worked for ACI Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!