ACN

Updated August 15, 2014
Updated August 15, 2014

3.8

Greg Provenzano

Pros
  • More time with family, Set your our hours, Mentoring others, Helping others succeed, Hard work pays off (in 4 reviews)

• great environment, great benefits, great people (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • If your working at customer service you basically need to count and stick precisely to every minute of your working time (in 2 reviews)

• 500 however, they want to become customers but when they are customers you do not get as much money because they did not join as business partner (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

excellent

Pros

great way to make money

Cons

takes a lot of time

more training and guidance

My experience

Pros

Company makes more sense than other MLM companies. No really sale of services, as much as transfer of what you already have which I found very reasonable. Also no need for PV points every month, etc... There is legitimate potential for money and I have seen it. I have been realistic about expectations too and am in it for the long haul.
    You get what you put into it.
    Support for people, especially in the LA market where I am has been surprisingly good. They answer my questions, emails and texts promptly. The leadership supports my honest efforts. At the same time, I am one who tries to understand and follow well.

Cons

You do need some people skills. Definitely, for sure.
    And having a wide network of friends and families does help, however, not absolutely necessary.
    Like everything else in life, it requires work and dedication.

Great Place to work, experience is going to help further my professional goals.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Concord, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Concord, NC

Pros

Laid back work environment, good benefits, set schedule and room for advancement

Cons

None that I can think of. I have been totally satisfied with all of the perks and work environment and hope to work there for many more years.

Hard work is always the key to success, by seeing successful coworkers gives you an opportunity to succeed yourself.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Call Center Operations

Current Employee - Call Center  in  Concord, NC
    Current Employee - Call Center in Concord, NC

Pros

Good work environment. Opportunities to improve skill sets. Great charity work.

Cons

Not enough separation between IBOs and employees, sometimes creating awkward and unsafe situations.

Try to encourage more promotion from within and have more positive feedback for employees.

Good Place to Work

Former Employee - Mid-Level Management  in  Concord, NC
    Former Employee - Mid-Level Management in Concord, NC

Pros

Great place to learn. I was given great latitude to get my job done. As a mid-level manager, I was able to go months without having to consult with my boss so I essentially did what I had to do to get the job done.

Cons

It was often a challenge to nail down requirements for any system changes because the projects were ever-changing. Projects were typically given overly aggressive timeframes and the team worked very, very hard to meet the dates. Sometimes, when projects were almost complete, the core requirements would change. Or, projects would stall waiting for executives to make decisions.

Compensate employees better for working very hard and delivering truly exceptional results. Institute a profit sharing plan instead of a secretive, hit or miss bonus plan.

Motivational company yet difficult to make money

Former Employee - Independent Business Owner  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Independent Business Owner in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

I really did save myself, and several friends, substantial money on some of their services!!!! There are no gimmicks or catches to the savings - those are real! Excellent regional and national training (If you can afford to go) - very motivational. They provide your website and all of the tracking of your customers, etc. They are honest that it does take a lot of work.

Cons

You can't make a penny until you have brought 2 other people into the company as business owners. It is truly starting your own business. Only get into this is you have a large network of friends, family, groups you belong to, etc. Don't expect to make a living until 3 years in.

Allow some kind of earnings from day one. Only require one person be brought in as a business owner to make a full 100%

You Get Out What What You Put In

Current Employee - Executive Team Trainer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Executive Team Trainer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I like it due to the traveling & meeting new people, its a selfless field. You need to be self motivated.

Cons

The Fear of not being as good as the top producers. Always forgetting, they started somewhere too.

keep doing what you do.

Three years of hard work to reach Regional Director and the money wasn't there. Horrible experience.

Former Employee - Regional Director  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Regional Director in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Best training system for personal growth.

Cons

Too much time for the low residual. 8000 customers and less than 400 in residual.

Change the comp plan. Really. Don't just make the IBOs think you're doing something for them, really do it! Time for an overhaul!

Friendly, family-like environment, which is hard to find in a work-place.

Pros

The management care about their employees, and support them. It's a laid-back casual atmosphere, but still a serious business environment. One is capable of learning a lot in their chosen profession, but still comfortable.

Cons

There really weren't any cons.

Be patient, if you can

Pros

Good salary, Flexible work culture

Cons

Doesn't have the expertise in core operations and do not see a strategy to build skills

Come out of traditional skill building model and take more risks

Worked for ACN? Contribute to the Community!