ACN

www.acninc.com

ACN Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Greg Provenzano

Pros
  • More time with family, Set your our hours, Mentoring others, Helping others succeed, Hard work pays off (in 4 reviews)

• great environment, great benefits, great people (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • If your working at customer service you basically need to count and stick precisely to every minute of your working time (in 2 reviews)

• 500 however, they want to become customers but when they are customers you do not get as much money because they did not join as business partner (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

You Get Out What What You Put In

Executive Team Trainer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI like it due to the traveling & meeting new people, its a selfless field. You need to be self motivated.

ConsThe Fear of not being as good as the top producers. Always forgetting, they started somewhere too.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what you do.

Call Center Operations

Call Center (Current Employee) Concord, NC

ProsGood work environment. Opportunities to improve skill sets. Great charity work.

ConsNot enough separation between IBOs and employees, sometimes creating awkward and unsafe situations.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to encourage more promotion from within and have more positive feedback for employees.

Good Place to Work

Mid-Level Management (Former Employee) Concord, NC

ProsGreat place to learn. I was given great latitude to get my job done. As a mid-level manager, I was able to go months without having to consult with my boss so I essentially did what I had to do to get the job done.

ConsIt was often a challenge to nail down requirements for any system changes because the projects were ever-changing. Projects were typically given overly aggressive timeframes and the team worked very, very hard to meet the dates. Sometimes, when projects were almost complete, the core requirements would change. Or, projects would stall waiting for executives to make decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate employees better for working very hard and delivering truly exceptional results. Institute a profit sharing plan instead of a secretive, hit or miss bonus plan.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Motivational company yet difficult to make money

Independent Business Owner (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI really did save myself, and several friends, substantial money on some of their services!!!! There are no gimmicks or catches to the savings - those are real! Excellent regional and national training (If you can afford to go) - very motivational. They provide your website and all of the tracking of your customers, etc. They are honest that it does take a lot of work.

ConsYou can't make a penny until you have brought 2 other people into the company as business owners. It is truly starting your own business. Only get into this is you have a large network of friends, family, groups you belong to, etc. Don't expect to make a living until 3 years in.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow some kind of earnings from day one. Only require one person be brought in as a business owner to make a full 100%

Three years of hard work to reach Regional Director and the money wasn't there. Horrible experience.

Regional Director (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsBest training system for personal growth.

ConsToo much time for the low residual. 8000 customers and less than 400 in residual.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the comp plan. Really. Don't just make the IBOs think you're doing something for them, really do it! Time for an overhaul!

Be patient, if you can

ProsGood salary, Flexible work culture

ConsDoesn't have the expertise in core operations and do not see a strategy to build skills

Advice to Senior ManagementCome out of traditional skill building model and take more risks

Friendly, family-like environment, which is hard to find in a work-place.

ProsThe management care about their employees, and support them. It's a laid-back casual atmosphere, but still a serious business environment. One is capable of learning a lot in their chosen profession, but still comfortable.

ConsThere really weren't any cons.

Rewarding and absolutely life-changing.

Executive Team Leader ACN (Current Employee) Pembroke Pines, FL

ProsOwning your life! The values and principles you learn with ACN can and WILL change your life for the better. You can take them with to any industry and be successful at it. The personal development and learning curve is second to none. A real course in Weath 101.

ConsIf you are used to being told what to do this is NOT the place for you. You need to be able to manage your own time. YES you will be trained, BUT you wont be managed!

Scam

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone at all, dont buy into their cool aid

ConsWaste of time and money

Great opportunity for the "right" individual.

Executive Team Leader ACN (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsACN is a great opportunity for that person who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is a good communicator. Like most multi level marketing firms, it's a numbers game. The more prospects you have in front of you the more success you will achieve. The great thing about ACN is your have a product that everyone uses.

ConsLike most teared positions, you are only as good as those you recruit. It can be disappointing when those you put faith in don't produce which is why recruiting is so important. Lack of production from members in your team can kill your business & waste your time.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't make it sound so easy to be successful. Be upfront & let prospects know how hard you need to work to gain success. And don't let new members FLAME TO HIGH! It can be a quick burnout.

Worked for ACN? Contribute to the Community!