ACS International

Be The First To
Add Photos

ACS International CEO and CTO Milan S. Patel

Milan S. Patel

Interesting company....some pros some cons

AppleCare IOS Technical Advisor (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

Prostraining team is awesome, availability of resources

Constime off policies, promotions lacking greatly

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more flexibility with absentees considering some things are not avoidable or planned for

Sr. Project Manager

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe line staff is very intelligent, friendly and hardworking. It is they who promote a collaborative environment

ConsExecutive Management is not from planet earth. Unrealistic expectations set for clients and unrealistic goals for working staff, faulty software.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not stretch you staff so thin that quality suffers. Acknowledge performers.

Good Company to Work

Mainframe Security Administrative (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsNice Pay Package
    Great Exposure to Technology

ConsShift Timing
    Management not worried about EMP

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease Try to Retain EMP and also have a EXIT Interview.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Place to Work here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood place to work, free cab. Some manager is good. Lot of client. Salary benefits is ok.

ConsNo Hike, more firing in the past. not much client.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should provide Hike at-least 1 in 2yrs Hike and other benefits

Always Changing Stats(ACS)

Gen Tech (Current Employee) Cary, NC

ProsEvery month you start fresh with all stats. I like the challenge and always having to learn something new. When something happens unexpectedly they are understanding about missing work.

ConsThey constantly change pay rate and bonus statistics making it difficult to make much more then the base pay. They seem to make these changes when people start to get used to them and start getting their stats where they should be. They not only change to a harder target then it was when we were not hitting these targets to begin with they make semi-structured decisions which cause confusion and stress upon the production workers. Segment 1 agents (Which means those that are at goal month to month) are starting to drop and having to re adjust too much to compensate. For example: I have been a super star agent from the first day I started and due to changes to unreachable targets I am now dropping out, I will be fortunate to keep my status for future months to come. Everyone who works here feels that we are being targeted to fail and not be able to move up and out (to different programs or even higher seats) due to poor/dropping stats etc. I like change but being there a year I can say there has been lack of consistency with pay structure and there is constant adjustment to make your same wage. There was no difficulty to get in. It was actually surprising that they are a minimum requirement facility because they hire as fast as they terminate and people leave because it is a difficult job that is rarely rewarding. (When management changes stats knowing there is a network being rebuilt and many things that the agent can not control. Be prepared to handle difficult people and situations. I feel like if they focused on hiring people that would stay for a longer period of time (all production is tempory when you have a career goal) instead of leave because of causing it to be unsatisfying for their employees or because of misguided information or lack there of then they would have a stronger facility.

Advice to Senior ManagementOld ways worked the best this is why you have to keep restructuring every couple months. If we are going to be effective, we have to be consistent. Training needs to be shorter, more condensed and advanced . Experience is everything. The quicker you train the new hires, as long as it efficient, the faster they can get hands on experience and assistance.

Good Company

ProsGood company to work for, good work environment

ConsNo major drawbacks in specific

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comments

It is a good work experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIt provides good pay. Good benefits and nice people.

ConsThe hours and the time off.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn the basics of the job.

Immediate supervisors great;poor compensation,no career path,rampant senior exec cronyism

ProsGain experience for your next job. Immediate supervisors and co-workers will be nice, competent people. Compensation offered will pay some bills. Occasional promotions available.

ConsAll supervisors have to take furlough weeks, and there haven't been raises/cost of living increases in years. Initial salary offers are low. Most business units have hiring freezes, so career paths aren't clear or available in many instances. Ongoing layoffs. Constant workload increases have demoralized and physically exhausted staff at all levels but the most senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo more to retain key staff. Institutional memory loss due to management/staff leaving has eviscerated business units that were solid revenue sources.

Not a great place to work

Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsHigh Pay. Health benefits were competent when compared to others in the industry. Retirement benefits were weak. The key factor in working for ACS is to come in with a contract.

ConsPoor working conditions. Very little opportunity for growth or advancing your knowledge regarding industry and technical issues. Very much a "good old boys club".

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company needs to focus on getting a more informed and engaged work force. ACS makes it very difficult to accomplish goals.

Good place to work however not recognized by senior management.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsFlexibility to work from home and ability to grow laterally with the company. I also like the changes which are starting to be made with the acquisition.

ConsThe management seems to be geared towards making profitability at the expense of employees and to retain the best talent is not important.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to recognize your workers by giving yearly salary increase or by other recognition methods such as bonus or merit awards.

Worked for ACS International? Contribute to the Community!