ADP

3.5
1,795 Reviews

ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez

Pros
  • Decent work-life balance unless you want to move into higher management (in 114 reviews)

• You're able to work from home remotely in case of something like bad weather or illness (in 39 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/life balance is compromised due to unrealistic workloads (in 36 reviews)

• Upper management wants massive productivity in areas they no longer understand (in 34 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place to start

Current Employee - District Manager  in  Milford, CT
    Current Employee - District Manager in Milford, CT

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Flexible hours, Decent Base Salary, and good potential for earnings. The managers are fair and do not micro manage their employees at all. The atmosphere and co workers are very friendly and there is very good communication across the board

Cons

This product can be quite difficult to sell as there is a very lengthy client approval process. The sales cycle is very long and is geared towards selling durring certain times of the year. The initial training is fantastic but falls off very abruptly once in the flow of the job. The middle managment is very unqualified to manage. They promote the top sellers that are not geared toward managing which involves a lot more paperwork thhen actually selling.

none

Worst Internship I have ever had!

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Milford, CT
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Milford, CT

I worked at ADP as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The only thing good about this internship was making $12 an hour plus learning how to deal with rejections. That is all..

Cons

All I was doing the whole time was sitting in front of a phone making phone calls from a list all day long. I would book appointments and management wouldn't even let me go out with the reps to see what it is really like in the field. The only thing I learned from this experience was to never work at the Milford, CT ADP.

Being an intern means to learn something new everyday about the business and the company. I still don't know anything about signing people up for payroll. They lie to all their clients and makes for a very unethical atmosphere.

Learn how to treat your employees with respect and revamp the whole internship program. I wouldn't even consider the internship program as even a program. They just throw you behind a desk with a phone and a list of people. Very unorganized.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!