AESC

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bhavishya Sharma

1 Employee Review

Phenomenal experience for me to learn and understand the fundamentals of consulting and executive search.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsGreat Exposure, Great learning experience, exceptional work atmosphere. I think there should be a special mention to the culture in the organization, you end up feeling like you are working in a family environment rather than an office.

ConsVery Challenging nature of work, constant pressure. The nature of the work keeps evolving/changing and that can be unsettling at time. Also since the company is very young, i feel its trying to do too much, too soon and hence there is a constant work pressure on the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more people in the middle management role for smoother distribution of work and organizational functioning.

Worked for AESC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AESC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AESC CEO Bhavishya Sharma. All reviews posted anonymously by AESC employees.