AFFINA

AFFINA Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Donna Malone

I really enjoyed working for this company! The employees were friendly and the managers were super cool!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Peoria, IL

I worked at AFFINA full-time for less than a year

ProsThe managers are really knowledgeable and they take the time to teach you what you need to know to do the job correctly

ConsI just wish there were more hours to choose from for shifts

Advice to Senior ManagementIf possible make things even better by offering more opportunities for advancement

Not my favorite job

Peoria, IL

I have been working at AFFINA

ProsGenerally laid back atmosphere... except when a client or potential client is coming through. Coworkers are generally friendly. Variety of accounts within company to work for.

ConsOften put cart before the horse. Huge changes seem to be a running theme. Management seems to prefer to keep people overloaded and stressed out. Job may be secure but is not consistent. Pay levels are just barely enough to survive on.

Advice to Senior ManagementDrop the salary cap. Consider people with the necessary education and experience over people with time in position for promotions. Be more selective when hiring people instead of just filling the seats with warm bodies.

Most unprofessional place ever in my opinion

PTIN (Former Employee)

I worked at AFFINA full-time for more than a year

ProsThe department I worked in helped land me my current job.

ConsFired for the stupidest most unfounded reasons..shutting a door to hard, being near a supervisor's desk, a missing piece of paper...etc.
You are over worked, over stressed and under appreciated and WAY under paid. The management is unprofessional and is way to chummy with their employees. The company is owned by some place in India, these people in India expect a US based company to behave like people in India
Management when faced with important audits more than willing to throw anyone and everyone under the bus and dodge representing their department. Nothing like spear heading a security audit for a government branch because the manager's are all magically missing.
Having 3 people as "supervisor" and anyone and everyone who works for any department can get up in your face and have you written up at any given time for any reason proven or otherwise.

The supervisors I had in my opinion acted like 2 year olds on an adult power trip on the good days. Spent their time playing with construction paper and tape (not kidding), talking with their friends, or just magically missing...usually around the end of a shift. Having had management experience myself this place is a joke.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire competent people to be upper management
Stop firing people for the stupidest unfounded reasons. It's embarrassing at job interviews when you explain why you were terminated and they start laughing...even other places of business think it's a joke!
Competitive Pay! An entry level job using the skills from this company pays more than being here over a year.

Not what I thought the job would be like.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AFFINA

ProsMost co-workers easy to get along with and some of management actually care about their employees.

ConsDon't have much of a say so when it comes to your schedule, It changes every couple of weeks and doesn't always stay the same. Have to go through a "draft" to get a better time slot. Manager I had was unfair to certain employees when making schedule changes where was told wouldn't have to work both saturdays and sundays but forced a couple of us out of everyone else to work both days and wouldn't make any exceptions. Just alot of things I don't agree with like how seniority overrides alot even if someone just started and is doing better. Pay isn't great at all unless your higher up. Very difficult to advance in the company without a college degree it seems.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to care more about their hard-working employees and hire better management. Need to recognize their employees more and need more raises. Need better way career advancement processes.

sucks

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at AFFINA

Prosits an easy sedentary job, the people I work with are very friendly. I have truly made some lifelong friends here.

ConsThe account I work on is inbound calls, but it involves sales. At times it feels like you are pressuring people to buy products.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for AFFINA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AFFINA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AFFINA CEO Donna Malone. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by AFFINA employees.