AGI Atlanta

Updated January 6, 2015
Updated January 6, 2015
4.2

Brandie Park

The people here truly want you to succeed

Former Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at AGI Atlanta

Pros

The office culture, combined with the people that work here provides a healthy work environment for entrepreneurs to thrive in. The opportunity is no joke. You have the potential to make a life for yourself here, it is just up to you to want it bad enough.

Cons

You do work long hours, but it is part of the sacrifice for reaching success faster and greater.

Try to stay more organized so that there is less confusion among the office.

Hate it

I have been working at AGI Atlanta

Pros

You can make decent money. The office environment is good and energetic but once you step outside to do door to door sales, it's a completely different story.

Cons

Before you start working, they never tell you that you will be doing door to door sales selling ATT products. You will be told that you are going to be an "Account Manager" but that is only after you start as an entry level door to door salesmen and even after you get promoted you will still be selling door to door. They never tell you about your pay until day one of the job. Completely commission based, no base pay which is ridiculous before you do spend some time in the office working.

Finding and Defining Greatness!

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is an elite group of individuals whose passion for success and financial freedom form the company's foundation.

Cons

AGI Atlanta makes leaders. Standards are high some fall under when standards aren't met. Some misconceived it as a day job. Its a race to the top.

Keep doing what you're doing, executing the system and providing a fun and inspirational environment.

Best place to work

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time

Pros

I love this job. The best thing about working here is that my coworkers are such inspirational, positive and caring people. Especially our CEO Brandie park. She truly is an inspirational woman, and I look up to her and am definitely blessed it have her as my boss. Working for this company has been an eye opening experience mainly because it is merit based and everyone helps each other out.

Cons

I personally don't think there are any cons to working here but we do work when it rains and it's cold out but that's motivation to push harder

Great environment, great opportunity!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The office atmosphere is warm and inviting, everyone is looking to help each other. The opportunity is incredible and attainable for everyone who has the work ethic.

Cons

No cons, they lay everything on the table for you, it's just up to you whether you want it or not.

Keep doing what you're doing! It works!

If you are looking for a life changing opportunity look no further.

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company has the best work environment that I've ever worked in. You are constantly surrounded by hard working and driven individuals.

Cons

This is a completely commission based job but if you think about it that means you have endless opportunities to exceed the earnings of a normal wage job.

Keep up all the hardwork! Your drive really inspires me.

Work Hard, Play hard

Current Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment with a great opportunity for one to reach their goals. Work is fun as long as you accomplish the tasks put in front of you, firm believers in the work hard play hard mentality

Cons

There is no micro management so you are responsible for your own growth and success and if you are not self driven this probably would not be the career for you

Great company for Great Performers

Current Employee - Account Executive & Management Trainee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive & Management Trainee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you are the type of person who enjoys accomplishment, standing out and you don't want to wait to hit your long term goals this company is for you. This is definitely for the person who has an entrepreneurial streak and who wants to be able to call their own shots. People here are rewarded based upon their own accomplishments which hasn't been my experience in other companies. The CEO of very open to suggestions and is constantly finding new ways to better serve the company.

Cons

We work long hours (which is typical in the sales and consulting industry). If you don't have a history of performing well in the past (sports, music, academics) you probably won't perform well here either. The position demands full commitment versus just clocking in and out.

Push people to accomplish more and those who can definitely will. Have less patience with individuals who aren't able to handle this type of environment

Positive, enthusiastic environment!

I worked at AGI Atlanta full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Open-minded employees, fun/positive environment. Opportunities to go on Business Trips. Experienced supervisor. Opportunities to develop your work ethic, sales skills, and work hard. High ceiling of opportunity.

Cons

Commission-based. Long hours. Hard to balance social life with work. High reward but high risk. One is not compensated for gas most of the time. Ever changing work territory. No guarantees

Just to be completely upfront and honest about employee roles during the interview process.

Amazing Opportunity, requires determination

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time

Pros

Your choices, your future. this company gives you a opportunity to make a future for yourself. Its a fun, young bunch of people who are working on their future with great mentors and help from successful people throughout the business and in life.

Cons

I feel that the cons of the business comes from lack of personal responsibilities. if you are someone looking for a shortcut or don't have a desire to be your own boss than this could be difficult to learn at first. But with a great attitude and great work ethic you could find yourself in a great future before you know it.

Thank you for a chance to work with the company.