AGI Atlanta
www.agiatlanta.com Atlanta, GA 16 to 50 Employees

AGI Atlanta Reviews

Updated Apr 8, 2014

Brandie Park

Agi Atlanta entry level account manager

Entry Level Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time for less than a year

ProsIf you are looking for a career where you can learn ,work and grow at your own pace this is the one for you. I am new here and everybody is helpful ,cheerful and full of energy.This is a opportunity where you can earn what you work hard for.I love the fact that advancement in the company is merit based and not based off time or seniority.plane and simple you get in what you put out .

ConsNone that i have noticed so far

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

Great Company

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time for less than a year

ProsI liked the energy of the people and how friendly they all are. They are about having a blast yet getting things done. I felt very welcome and the opportunity they provide is pretty sweet.

ConsThey are a sales and marketing firm. They want people that want to work hard. They are straight forward and are very specific about how they operate.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts exciting that the company is growing and expansion will be happening soon. Keep working on that and make sure that no body falls behind.

Success Oriented Leadership

Entry Level Account Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AGI Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Prosexcellent training, attentive owners, strong unity and team building within and outside the workplace, company provides support to help you reach your goals

Conslong hours, but the payoff can be great

AGI Atlanta gave enhanced me sales and management skills.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at AGI Atlanta full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAdvertising growth innovations also known as AGI Atlanta gave me recognition for my daily accomplishments and encouraged me to hit my professional and personal goals. I had zero sales and management experience, so the support from management and my peers developed into a team camaraderie that gave me the drive to not only hit my goals, but be apart of my team hitting their goals too!

ConsI decided management was not a good fit for me because I found my strength was in human resources when helping my team hit their goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

After AGI, I can be successful in any sales field!

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at AGI Atlanta full-time for less than a year

ProsI worked at AGI for almost a year and learned SO much! I had only retail experience prior to my time at AGI, they taught me everything I needed to know in order to be successful! The management is very helpful and makes you feel like you are part of their family. They continually go out of their way to make your career goals come true!

ConsGetting used to the different "structure" took a few weeks, but once you get used to it, it's great! Not your typical corporate job!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Great opportunity out there!

Worked for AGI Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!

AGI Atlanta Videos

AGI Atlanta – Why Work for Us?

About Us Learn about us AGI Atlanta, Inc. works with a diverse portfolio of some of the largest corporations in the U.S. As a sales and marketing firm, we specialize in tailoring campaigns specifically to our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AGI Atlanta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AGI Atlanta CEO Brandie Park. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by AGI Atlanta employees.