AH Computer Consulting Reviews

1.0

CEO

Worst Company I have worked for in my career

I worked at AH Computer Consulting full-time

Pros

None, There was a wii that broke. There was a coffee machine that you had to pay for, and the ping pong table we only had time to get on like once a month.

They cut our pay. They didn't pay us for 2 months and then gave us a 1,000 dollar bonus but that just barely covered all the late fees. We were all promised raises, but they never came.

Cons

There was no HR department. The single lady that constituted HR got fired after 5 years of loyal service when she requested maternity leave.
    There were no such things as working conditions, they tarred the roof and the entire building smelled terrible and toxic. We were told not to leave. At some point it got so bad we all just got out of there. During the crazy snowstorm where vans were buried in snow, we were told we had to go in, and they paid for our hotel rooms. We had to walk around in the snow looking for an open restaurant to actually eat.
    In agreeance with the above, Salaries were WAAAY below average. I got paid 30k and the average was 50k at the time.

You need to treat your employees better. Some of the things I experienced in your company I never thought I would ever go through in my life. When you keep your employees happy, your employees will do their hardest for the company, rather than see it as a paycheck.

What a joke....

Current Employee - Help Desk for USPS
    Current Employee - Help Desk for USPS

I have been working at AH Computer Consulting

Pros

My manager for the help desk was a cool person
    there was a nintendo wii and a ping pong table

Cons

compensation was horrible
    pay was terrible and below market ( average pay is 50k, we received 29k)
    consistently got paid WEEKS late
    i worked there for 2 years, was promised a raise after 6 months...after 2 years, all i got was a 8% PAY CUT

Stop spending money flying your whole family first class to Egypt ever month at 7000 per ticket 1 way that's some B.S. especially when you say "there is not enough money for another help desk employee. Don't say that "you employees are family to us, your like our children"....i feel bad for your children if you treat them like you treat your staff.

Worked for AH Computer Consulting? Contribute to the Community!