AHCS Reviews

1 Rating

Great Company with Opportunities

Current Employee - IT Support Engineer  in  Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - IT Support Engineer in Miramar, FL

I have been working at AHCS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Executive Team has evolved to a point where I feel this company can only go farther. Alot of team building and loyalty by the top brass. I enjoy learning and growing from the experience.

Cons

Miramar is a nightmare at 5pm anywhere you go. Difficult to get out on time if you need to be somewhere at a certain time.

Stay true to your formula and continue engaging those of us with knowledge.

Great company with poor management team

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Miramar, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I worked at AHCS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility in schedule. holiday parties

Cons

dont accept any mistakes made, hostile enviorment you never know when you are going to be let go for just no reason. lack of training and communication between employees and management. lack of trust in managers

Advice to Owner. You should revise your upper management team, from HR to supervisors. Employees are human beings that could make mistakes, they should be given a chance to rectify mistakes made and not to be let go after just one incident and even more after months or years of great perfomance and bringing money to the company. There are worst mistakes made my upper mananegement that you are failing to see.

Good for short term

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I have been working at AHCS

Pros

Free health
    Understanding mid lvl mgmt when it comes to time off
    Understanding to students and Single mothers

Cons

No diversity in top mgmt
    Nepotism
    Unfair or slighted promotions
    Favortism

-Incorporate diversity in exec lvl to increase profitabliity and combat group think
    -Hire and promote from w/in on all positions
    -Offer training and position advancement paths to all / No selectivity should be based on performance only , not personal connections
    -Give timely, objective reviews with realistic goals for dept and stock options as promised after one yr of service

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

you must look good, be white American and a great kiss ass. If you are latin, you will not get anywhere in this company.

Current Employee - Personal  in  Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Personal in Miramar, FL

I have been working at AHCS

Pros

It is centrally located and the job is confortable. The benefits are good too.

Cons

There is a lot of gossip and favoritism towards management friends.

look beyond physical appearance and age. Not just young pretty girls deserve a raise and promotion.

Opportunity with consequences

I worked at AHCS

Pros

In the department I was in, I was given a lot of opportunity to advance my career and overall knowledge in my field. The people I worked with directly were fantastic. The product was great to work with.

Cons

The senior management staff tend to make quick, ill-advised decisions that usually have a negative ripple effect on the company. Some of the people at AHCS tend to be motivated by agendas that go against the betterment of the company as a whole. This behavior goes unnoticed and sometimes promoted by management.

Make better decisions, listen to your employees and reevaluate your management staff.

Educational

I have been working at AHCS

Pros

Free Healthcare
    Casual atmosphere
    Fun traditions: Halloween parade with prizes, thanksgiving feast, half days before holidays
    Entrepreneurial

Cons

Lack of consistent vision and goals

Provide more consistency and stability and communicate company goals more effectively

Seems like a great job...until you get hired

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at AHCS

Pros

Flexibility and work at home opportunity.

Cons

Management in general is completely hands off or unprofessional when involved. Confrontational management style. Benefits are very expensive and lacking in quality. Poor training and support for people in the field. Poor compensation package - they promise a stong comission package but I have not seen one person get anywhere close to what was expected. Poor resources for field people - when clinics need answers or changes, corporate office is unwilling to help - they really leave you hanging. Just poor overall - poor pay, poor management, poor resources.

This could be a great company with a great product. Your employees are amazing and doing alot for you. Come down off of your pedistal and show some respect to those who are in the filed making business happen and take care of them.

Worked for AHCS? Contribute to the Community!