AHMC Healthcare

Add Photos

Philip A. Cohen

Up and coming employer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Alhambra, CA

ProsMany recent management improvements, employees seem to care about their work.

ConsSupervisor quality is inconsistent, lack of structure, too many people involved in each project, very political.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview supervisor qualifications and address employee concerns

Truly a great learning experience, horrible hours.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI learned so much at my time at AHMC. I was trained on number sections of my industry. They were accommodating for family issues. And really felt like a family environment.

ConsThe Hours were very demanding. And you'd feel guilty if you didn't stay late to work overtime. I've heard that's changed though since I left.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote employees and asses how long they've been there because otherwise they'll feel their career is stagnant.

Horrible Place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Alhambra, CA

ProsBenefit package is great, that is the only great thing about this place. Still not enough for me to ever recommend anyone that I know to work there.

ConsHR runs the show. All it takes is a call to HR or a call to the "Ethics Hotline" and it's all over so proceed with caution.....

Advice to Senior ManagementGet it together.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

my company review

Prosstability good reputation safe system training

Conssalary stress system change agile

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood people and challenging work,

Conslow salary
    HR is not as good
    HR run the company and favor to their own staff over other department

Great opportunity for self motivators

ProsThis is a prominent and upcoming for profit health system in the Southern California area. Strong senior leadership and they have the right business model to be strong financially

ConsThis is a new formed corporation that is still working on the corporate structure and culture. They are getting there just not as fast as expected

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Accounts payable - AHMC

Accounts Payable (Current Employee)

ProsThe best reasons for working on AHMC is the proximity, it is very close to many restaurants and stores. However, the atmosphere at AHMC is very different; everyone is of an older crowd and has worked there for a very long time. It is extremely stable organization to join.

ConsThe cons about working at AHMC is that atmosphere. There is no real room to advance; or it takes a lot and i mean A LOT of initiate in order to do so.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have nothing bad to say about the management. Everyone there is extremely friendly and is there soley for work.

Worked for AHMC Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!