AIM Consulting

Be The First To
Add Photos

There is pros and cons

Network Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat placements, Easy structure, Seem to care about you, Leave you alone most of the time, Easy to get a hold of.

Conslaptop they gave me was a guest account and couldnt even install a program, Contracts are short and renewed every 3-6 months which can be scary when getting close to the end date, hourly does not get overtime, paid vacation, sick days, everything is either straight pay or no pay. Holidays you make no money ( I work for a company that takes every holiday off and half day the day before). They dont seem to have a good ability to see what kind of skills their consultants are using.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave better career paths for hourly consultants. Have ways for hourly to expense lunches for the companies employees to better form relationships ( every other consulting company that works here does it, but I dont have the ability after many years)

AIM Consulting was a great company to work for.

IT Project Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsIt was a professional environment with a great personal touch.

ConsIt was a contract job with United Airlines renewed every 3 months.

Advice to Senior ManagementCareer future is expected to be more predictable and stable.

Hit or miss

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCourteous staff, onboarding process was quick and seemless, time sheet submittal was efficient.

ConsEither overly contact you (like while still on assignment) or don't respond when you ask them to.

Worked for AIM Consulting? Contribute to the Community!