AIT Global Inc Reviews

Reset
3.6
Pinky Mishra
1 Rating

Best consulting company to settle with if you want to do consulting!

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Matawan, NJ

I have been working at AIT Global Inc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working here since almost 4 years now and they have left no stone upturned to keep the employees happy. If consulting is what you have chosen as career option, then this is the best company you can work with in the US. Here are some pros: -Extremely transparent business and clear mention of the deal. -They stick to their words and keep up promise. Need to remind/followup sometimes. -Clear paper works and no fraud. -100% visa and GC approval as of what I have seen. -On time pay and no delays. -Extremely approachable and helpful management and other teams.

Cons

- Although they started as a consulting company, I guess they should look beyond consulting and venture into solutioning. They have strong resource pool and capability/contacts to make this happen. They can grow very strong as a end-to-end solutioning company if they have the will and right vision. - They should introduce internal employee designations/title/pay grade based on the experience. This will motivate and show some signs of growth.

Advice to Management

Sponsor periodic training for various skillsets to upgrade and survive in competitive market.

Oct 16, 2014 – VP Operations

We appreciate and thank you for your review. We do value our employees and any feedback they have, as it provides us with the scope to improve. Thanks once again.

Just another IT body shop

Current Employee - Consultant Software Engineer in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Consultant Software Engineer in Matawan, NJ

I have been working at AIT Global Inc

Pros

Has a relatively larger staff and accommodates people according to their needs. You can use the facilities at the office when you are not placed on a consulting assignment. You are assigned a "Marketing Manager" who does most of the calling and follow up for prospective job assignments for you.

Cons

Very unprofessional. No clear salary structure. They initially keep 60% of your hourly rate and do not tell you how much you are making from the client. Then when you really press hard - after say 6 months - they will increase your take-home per hour salary by 10%. Then go back and haggle a little more and they'll increase 10% more. So this continues... Also, they do not want you to leave and join another "body shop". They'll do everything they can to make sure you dont leaves - that includes blackmail/intimidation and really sneaky and unprofessional way of handling you. The entire process of your association is just not worth it and you want to leave asap.

Jun 24, 2015 – VP Operations

We appreciate and thank you for your response. We do value our current and former employees and any feedback they have, as it only provides us with the scope to improve. As an organization, AIT ... More

3. Not bad but not great too

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

I have been working at AIT Global Inc

Pros

Very Helpful Management and are very approachable.

Cons

No proper vision for the company. Not a place for long term career.

Advice to Management

Need to think are a larger level and grow the company along with the employees.

Jun 24, 2015 – VP Operations