AIT Worldwide Logistics

World Class

Current Employee - Sales  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AIT is a world class organization.

Cons

I have no negative experience about this company

Sep 4, 2014Director, Marketing & Communications

We appreciate the feedback and thank you for choosing to pursue your career with AIT!

Growth driven

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics

Pros

Growth focused with strong retention of core values. Investing in the future with key talent and systems to lay the foundation for growth.

Cons

Small growing pains at the present time. Need better consistency in the bonus plan.

Manage as if AIT is a 750 million dollar company

My forever career is with AIT. This company is exciting and forward thinking and the future is so Bright !

Current Employee - Import Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Import Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

AIT is constantly evolving and looking for new ways to expand . No idea or suggestion is ignored or deemed without merit, we have actual input into new ventures and our feedback is valued. Our company is gaining notice with vendors, competitors and customers alike and the outlook for us is so positive. Being a part of this expansion is very rewarding. 13 years in and I cant imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

5 word minimum forces me to type - None !

Aug 6, 2014Director, Marketing & Communications

Your excitement about AIT is inspiring and we appreciate your enthusiasm! Please keep the feedback coming – our co-workers’ input helps make AIT a better company.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very attentive Company to their employees

Current Employee - Export Agent
    Current Employee - Export Agent

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Vibe and positive energy.

Cons

We should have more company gadgets. (i.e. shirts, mugs, pens) without having to ask.

Give new employees a tour of their facility, when attending headquarters

Great company with opportunity to advance your career.

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics full-time

Pros

They invest in the training needed to ensure you are not set up to fail. Their benefit package is in line with the industry average, if not above average.

Cons

On occasion, the hiring practices (outside of HR) have been sketchy. The compensation package is in line with the industry and the people are genuinely friendly.

Jul 22, 2014Director, Marketing & Communications

Providing 24 hours of training for every AIT co-worker is an annual goal at the company. We are glad you have been able to take advantage of the training opportunities offered to you! Thank you for ... More

Exciting, fresh, growing company

I worked at AIT Worldwide Logistics

Pros

New ownership has been infusing new life into an old, dying company that was being passed up by competitors. They continue to invest in top talent from both inside/outside the company. Most of the promotions have been from within, which excites me. The culture is one that gives back to the community and truly cares about its employees. I love coming to work now instead of the old regime.

Cons

Some people wish for the old days of airfreight that don't exist anymore. We must adapt or die. Change is hard for some people. I wish I could spend more time with upper management to ask them more questions. Bonuses are not easily understood.

You cannot please all if us! I love what you have done so far and the results speak for themselves. Keep hiring more women in management. Keep getting top talent, i don't care where they come from. Keep growing the company so we will have more opportunities. Keep bringing life and fresh ideas to AIT. Lastly, thank you for giving us a voice that we never had before. You guys rock!!!!!!

Aug 6, 2014Director, Marketing & Communications

We are happy to know that you enjoy coming to work at our rapidly expanding organization. Our global rebranding efforts coupled with a focus on nurturing AIT’s corporate culture have made our company ... More

Great heritage, very bright future

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company is investing heavily in its future and executing on its growth strategy. Management is taking a balanced approach towards this growth to mitigate risk, provide advancement opportunities, and blend necessary talent into the company.

Cons

Growth can't happen without change and some level of growing pain. The company takes a great deal of care in managing the changes. I'll take the growing pain over the opposite trajectory.

Stay the course that you have charted and continue to communicate.

CEVA Reincarnated

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics for more than 10 years

Pros

This used to be a great company with the old owners. They were very caring people and built up a family atmosphere

Cons

They have hired some ex CEVA managers and now all the jobs below are now going to people recruited from CEVA and not to the inside. So the lesson is that if you are from CEVA then this is the place to be! We have hired many many CEVA people in the last year.

What happened to our company?

Jul 22, 2014Director, Marketing & Communications

Thank you for sharing your feedback. In the past two years, two-thirds of open positions at AIT have been filled internally. CEVA is one of more than a dozen other logistics organizations from which ... More

Great Company and Getting Better

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Itasca, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company has a great family and friendly atmosphere. It's a fun environment to work in and it's large enough that there are plenty of options for a career path within the company. They usually promote from within. The owners are committed to growing the company and making it an even better place to work.

Cons

Some departments have a great work-life balance, others don't. The benefits are just OK.

Aug 6, 2014Director, Marketing & Communications

Having fun while working hard is at the core of AIT’s culture – we are happy to hear you’re having that experience in your role! As you mentioned, the company does indeed seek opportunities to ... More

they think we are stupid

I have been working at AIT Worldwide Logistics

Pros

there are some good people who work here and would miss thme if i were not here. also do some good charity work

Cons

owners claim the best quarter since the beginnign of the company but our bonuses are still very low same as always. bonus suppose to be profit share so how can it be so low again after the best quarter ever? but they buy a fancy $100K mercredes van so the owners can be driven around anddont have to take taxis to the airport. dont belief the good reviews on here. herd people were asked to put good reviews on here. they are smart like that like the employee survey comes out day aftera company bbq lunch. no promo slots they hire their freinds for the big jobs

Jul 22, 2014Director, Marketing & Communications

We appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to clarify a few items you mentioned. AIT’s revenue is at a record high, but there are many variables when it comes to determining bonuses including the ... More

Worked for AIT Worldwide Logistics? Contribute to the Community!