AMG Executives

Not yet rated.

Sean M. Healey

Love to go to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dublin, OH

ProsFriendly, competitive, team oriented, fun.

ConsWish more people knew how great it was working here!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe growth opportunities are impressive! Keep it up!

Great way to gain fast but seemingly limiting

Rep (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThe experience gained is great in the time that it is gained in. Interviewing, Confidence, Leadership, Team Building. Business trips and day's off are great.

ConsThe structure is Limiting advancement, Overall lacking business know how. Seems the structure is in place for those willing to work harder and cut corners or those who can't find anything else. Commission based.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, they can't do anything under the umbrella. Each business is run separately so they have little control over much but motivational techniques and retention focused action must be taken place.

AMG Executives, a great place to work.

Account Executive (Current Employee) Dublin, OH

ProsUnlimited growth based on performance. No seniority. Team environment. Community involvement / philanthropy. Fast paced. Lots of experience in sales, direct marketing, leadership, training, human resources, budgeting and team management. Direct daily contact with company president

ConsThe only real con is that a lot of hard work is needed. It is a performance based business so those not willing to work hard will not succeed. (depends on if you look at that as a pro / cons)

Worked for AMG Executives? Contribute to the Community!