AMG-SIU Reviews

Reset
3.8
Dennis Demetre
1 Rating

1. Extremely relaxed yet productive environment that focuses heavily on employee compensation as a means of motivation.

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Accountant in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable Accountant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AMG-SIU part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best advantages of being an AMG employee is the respect management shows towards all employees. The CEO displays the equivalent level of treatment as the CFO. Very understanding if time off is needed.

Cons

They have deadlines that need to be met relatively quickly while expecting flawless accuracy.

Advice to Management

As the preceding examples in my review explicate, management does not need much advice for they have been managing partners together for over 30 years. My only suggestion is to update training materials roughly 10 years and be more tolerant of the time it takes for a new employee to adjust to all that is new.

2. One of the Best Places to Work

Current Employee - Medical Investigator in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Medical Investigator in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at AMG-SIU

Pros

Each individual has the opportunity to grow. If you have the capabilities, they are recognized by management. Management is always accessible and willing to listen and help. Each employee has access to top management or thru a supervisor, whichever is appropriate.This is a great place to work. The relationship with clients is excellent. The work is serious.in a fun and friendly environment. Family dogs are frequently around and welcome. Yes, we have sodas or whatever soft drink you request. Some of the best company parties in a family friendly atmosphere. Everyday is a learning experience.

Cons

Temperature in the office is frequently too cold or too warm which is helped by a space heater or fan as needed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Those of us here are grateful and happy to be working for this organization that does so much to help prevent fraud, waste and abuse in the healthcare industry.

3. Employees Grow as the Company Grows

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at AMG-SIU

Pros

Employees are intelligent and fun. Management encourages employees to think on their own and outside the box. Team approach with oversight from management when needed. Meaningful industry (help identify and cut down on healthcare fraud). Clients are excellent and grateful. Fun place to work (you spend so much of your day at work, it sure helps when it's fun). Every day is a different learning experience.

Cons

Hour lunch (would like 1/2 hour). Air conditioner is inconsistent. A retirement plan would be great.

Advice to Management

We have access to management to offer advice, it's up to them if they take it. But atleast we can offer it directly.

One of the worst places to work at!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at AMG-SIU

Pros

Maybe some of the benefits such as paid health insurance or free soda (only a benefit if you drink/like that stuff).

Cons

Incompetent owners/managers that leave it up to the employees to figure out what to do. Also, lots of arrogant but incompetent employees on a power trip who take advantage of the fact that nobody is leading the company.

Advice to Management

What management??? The owners are never there and when they are present, they do more harm than good. The owners should retire and hire people that know how to run a company.

RSS Feed </> Embed