AMPLIFi Reviews

4.0

Michael D. Kull

A lot of passion, talent and vision; the business model (consulting + digital media) has suffered from the recession.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at AMPLIFi

Pros

Flexible, virtual, global, entrepreneurial, innovative, egalitarian, authentic brand and leadership, works with top professionals and academics. Leading-edge consulting and executive education projects with all kinds of organizations from the Federal Government to a large Canadian bank to interacting with other startups as well as individual thought-leaders. It is expected that you come in with an IDP - individual development plan. It's all about the brand: "It's your story: AMPLIFIED."

Cons

Given the small size, the type of service model along with a shrinking government market (many of its clients) and it is not unexpected that the company has a hard time paying partners and associates what they're worth. That said, many of the interns as well as the executives over the years have worked without compensation for the valuable experience and knowledge. It's a learning organization, which is good as every voice matters but means that there's a lot of adaptation that needs to happen: too unstable for most. If they ever get an influx of capital it could really take off and become a wonderful organization.

Stay focused and don't be afraid to be a little less-democratic. Remember that not everyone sees the big picture and some structure helps to align the team.

I would highly recommend working at AMPLIFi.

I worked at AMPLIFi

Pros

I would highly recommend working at AMPLIFi. They were all very encouraging and helpful in the development of my career.

Cons

The only downside I would think of is the pay compared to other interns. It is a little on the low side, however it is still competitive.

I have nothing bad to say about the leadership at AMPLIFi, I would highly recommend this employer to any new college graduate.

AMPLIFi Photos

Working in wine country on living and leading authentically.

+ Add Photo