AMS (Accounting Management Solutions)

amsolutions.net

AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Bourdon

Great place for seasoned successful professionals

Director (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsThe staff is ultra professional with an entrepreneurial spirit. The company is growing and there is lots of opportunity to contribute and make a difference. Great client base and referencability. Good market penetration and firm reputation around metro-Boston, and throughout New England on the non-profit side.

ConsYou must be independent and self motivated to be successful. This is not a place to learn. The company is small and privately held and there isn't any profit sharing opportunities yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementImproving the on-boarding and exit interview processes will preserve reputation, team commitment and culture. May be a good time to start thinking about profit sharing to get a stronger and more meaningful commitment from team members.

Get Out Quickly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey kept me busy at least.

ConsThis company runs more like a temp staffing firm than a true consulting firm. Little to no communication from business development people - who have never worked as consultants. Phone call to show up at a client tomorrow, knowing nothing of the project. Very unprofessional. Good place if just passing through for a few months. Don't look for a long-term opportunity here.

Advice to Senior ManagementSuccessful firms have business development people who are also in the field providing services to clients, or have been recently and understand what they are selling.

Great Company, Good people

Consultant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsFlexible schedule
    Very good clients
    Very professional staff

I spent two years with AMS and I enjoyed the people, the clients and the opportunity.

ConsYou have to be able to work independently. You work in the field and have to be able to manage your clients, upsell services and manage your deadlines. I loved it but if you prefer a more team approach this may not be for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Management Group!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company Review

ProsGood salary good health benefit

Conslong hour to work, stay late all the time

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't care

Worked for AMS (Accounting Management Solutions)? Contribute to the Community!