ANPI

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Exciting Opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Pros

ANPI has been a growing business for almost 20 years. Now, due to FCC changes, one of their main sources of income will be dwindling away. To their credit, they've created a new product -- a new revenue stream -- and have positioned themselves to be more successful than ever. I'm just one of the employees, but I can feel the excitement from the CEO on down.

On the more practical side, ANPI pays all medical insurance fees and deductibles are very small. For my larger family, that is very big.

And for the most part, work is done by 5 pm.

Cons

All these moves and changes can be unsettling, but I'm feeling more and more confident about our future.

Keep up the good communication, and make sure the product is perfect before the sales push goes full force.

Great opportunity if you're willing to put in the time.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Pros

If you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded. A lot of telco's have had to make significant shifts in business process and focus. ANPI is one of these companies. In order to stay relevant, reorganization and prioritization have cause some growing pains, but they are required for the longevity of the organization.

The Benefits are amazing. Health, Dental, Life, Vacation, Health reimbursements.

You also can make an impact. Management frequently engages will all parts of the company for input and feedback.

The company has become somewhat of a 17 yr old startup. High expectations, but limitless potential.

Cons

A lot of moving parts. Lots of simultaneous projects. Ability to pivot and wear multiple hats is definitely required.

I'm a result of the damage this company causes by selling a dream to employees then pulling the rug. No direction!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Pros

Ice machine, water machine, tea and hot chocolate provided. Insurance was provided...

Cons

No focus on what they want to do in the market, poor management, send others to do their dirty work

Learn to tap into the talent pool. I saw you repeatedly despose of valuable employees that helped get you started and bring your visions to market. That is not honorable! I drank the koolaid you sold me. Your passion was fake and when you are done with people you dismiss them like used toliet paper. I could go on and on but stop sending people to do your dirty work! You turn employees against each other. Imagine working hard for little in return for something you believe in and someone you don't even know shows up at your desk, rounds you up like cattle and cans you...impersonal and heartbreaking.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company on paper. I wish I could give them less than one star.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Pros

Paid medical/dental/life insurance. Vacation and sick leave.

Cons

Poor work life balance, poor management practices.

Read one minute manager.

Very disappointed in management and executive leadership.

Former Employee - Channel Manager  in  Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Channel Manager in Frisco, TX

Pros

Company salary above norm. Great benefits.

Cons

Upper management and executives have zero respect for each other and their employees. Abusive conversations and lectures with adult language were consistent with their management style.
    Company was in no way prepared for new product launch to the public retail/enterprise customer.
    Installations were not going well, so executive leadership fired all but 2 in house implementation specialists and outsourced to a third party.
    All installs are managed by outsourced.
    Both key sales engineers for legacy wholesale and new retail/enterprise were let go as well.

Grow up and share respect for those who are trying their hardest to provide success to the company.

Worked for ANPI? Contribute to the Community!