ANPI

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dave Lewis

Fantastic!!

ProsANPI is a fast paced, continually growing and evolving company. It is not a place for the weak at heart but will give back to the hard working employee of any level as much as and more than is given. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, build, improve, and truly be a part of something this is the place.

ConsThere are no cons from my perspective.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep the lines of communication open. The monthly employee forums and open discussions with the executive management team are beneficial to all and an opportunity for staff to ask questions, gain clarity and re-energize.

Good Company No Direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company benefits are great.

ConsThis company has the potential to be great but it will not get out of its own way. They hire people and effect the lives of many when they change direction when they find that the product that they have lunched does not meet the clients needs and therefore lay of personel and whip the board clean only to repeat the same mistakes and effect more people lives.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop thinking of just selling a product without thinking it through. An successful company succeeds not by only how much money there is to be made but by thinking of the warfare and growth of its employees. If you don't place stock in your personnel and thinking things through you will continue to fail.

Challenging and rewarding career with never a boring day.

ProsHealth, life, vision, and dental benefits for the whole family.

401K match.

Fast paced work environment.

Challenging projects.

Great people to work with.

Opportunities to professionally grow.

Entrepreneur spirit.

Nationwide customer base.

Flexibility to work from anywhere at anytime with access to unified communication tools.

ConsThe stress caused by growing pains of tripling the size of the company in a short amount of time.

Seeing a large overturn of employees over the last couple years.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going with your forward thinking business plan and appreciate the employees who work to deliver on your goals.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company is growing at a rapid pace with innovative hosted offerings

ProsInnovative product in Hosted UC Solution / Compensation / Benefits are 100% company paid for the entire family and kick in day 1 / Access to Senior Leadership and Executive Management

ConsBrand awareness is growing with the Enterprise Retail space but ANPI is a newer brand to this customer sect as they have been in the wholesale space for 18+ years. Customers need to be educated on Hosted Offerings

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue open communication with employees and product innovation

Exciting Opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsANPI has been a growing business for almost 20 years. Now, due to FCC changes, one of their main sources of income will be dwindling away. To their credit, they've created a new product -- a new revenue stream -- and have positioned themselves to be more successful than ever. I'm just one of the employees, but I can feel the excitement from the CEO on down.

On the more practical side, ANPI pays all medical insurance fees and deductibles are very small. For my larger family, that is very big.

And for the most part, work is done by 5 pm.

ConsAll these moves and changes can be unsettling, but I'm feeling more and more confident about our future.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good communication, and make sure the product is perfect before the sales push goes full force.

Great opportunity if you're willing to put in the time.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsIf you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded. A lot of telco's have had to make significant shifts in business process and focus. ANPI is one of these companies. In order to stay relevant, reorganization and prioritization have cause some growing pains, but they are required for the longevity of the organization.

The Benefits are amazing. Health, Dental, Life, Vacation, Health reimbursements.

You also can make an impact. Management frequently engages will all parts of the company for input and feedback.

The company has become somewhat of a 17 yr old startup. High expectations, but limitless potential.

ConsA lot of moving parts. Lots of simultaneous projects. Ability to pivot and wear multiple hats is definitely required.

Smart and hard work is rewarded.

Director (Current Employee)

ProsThe pace of innovation, compensation and having a voice at every level are three main pros that keep me at the company.

ConsAlthough the pace of innovation is fast, the work pace can sometimes be relentless. As soon as project completes, ten more are in the hopper.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to share the bad news. Most employees would rather hear a little bad news then to be left to their own thoughts when changes occur in the organization.

Warning! Stay Away from the company if you want to work longer than 1 year.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone since the Cons outweigh the Pros.

ConsPoor senior management from the CEO on down. No direction and plenty of finger pointing, sabotaging and back stabbing. The CTO wants and thinks he should be the CEO and is constantly undermining all other senior managers. Good employees let go so friends of the hiring managers can replace them. The HR manager's husband works for the company even though there is a strict no nepotism rule in place. One of the worst run companies that I have ever been associated with.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company and start over with a new CEO and senior management team. The current management team should watch your back.

Growing company...Lots of opportunity for long term career growth

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsCompensation / Benefit Plan / Product Suite / Mgmt support

ConsOffer process took a bit longer then anticipated

I'm a result of the damage this company causes by selling a dream to employees then pulling the rug. No direction!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsIce machine, water machine, tea and hot chocolate provided. Insurance was provided...

ConsNo focus on what they want to do in the market, poor management, send others to do their dirty work

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to tap into the talent pool. I saw you repeatedly despose of valuable employees that helped get you started and bring your visions to market. That is not honorable! I drank the koolaid you sold me. Your passion was fake and when you are done with people you dismiss them like used toliet paper. I could go on and on but stop sending people to do your dirty work! You turn employees against each other. Imagine working hard for little in return for something you believe in and someone you don't even know shows up at your desk, rounds you up like cattle and cans you...impersonal and heartbreaking.

Worked for ANPI? Contribute to the Community!