AOTMP Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.3
Tim Lybrook

A challenging 45+ hour work week alongside highly intelligent, motivated coworkers

Current Employee - Marketing in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Marketing in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very collaborative atmosphere, strong leadership, free coffee, nice new office in a convenient location, good PTO, opportunity for advancement, casual Fridays

Cons

Unfortunately, AOTMP does not offer 401k matching.

My experience as an employee at AOTMP has been AMAZING!

Current Employee - Administration in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Administration in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many pros that I could list. The most important pros to me personally are: Being in an atmosphere that is peaceful, welcoming, productive, motivating, and a different experience every day. Since I have been, I have seen my integrity improve. I have taken more pride in my work, by giving the best I can, being present and sticking to the tasks at hand. The office culture is wonderful. Family oriented. My first day I immediately felt like I was part of the team. I didn't feel strange, or like I was in a new environment. I felt like I was a part of the team. I have learned that I am committed and that I care about the quality of work, the growth of the company, and the strength of a team. The core of the team is everyone! I've never seen that before. Everyone is each others strength, motivation, and everyone is equally important. The management works with your schedule, gives the best of what they have to offer to their employees, and values you.

Cons

It's cliché to say that everything has pros and cons and probably true. However, I don't have any cons in my position. I show up and do the work I'm supposed to, and that eliminates cons. The staff is warm and friendly, the owners are down to earth and amazing people with an open door policy so there really isn't a reason to have a con. Everything is always able to be addressed.

Advice to Management

The only advice I can give is to keep doing what you're doing. Management makes it easy to want to be here and do your best. It's a very good thing when your boss is out of the office, and you miss their presence.

Great Organization!!!!!!

Former Employee - Director of Business Development DF in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Director of Business Development DF in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Innovative ideas moving forward, Industry experts. CEO, and VP's are exceptional at what they do a daily basis

Cons

No real downsides. Everyone is held accountable within the company and is responsible for the overall success of AOTMP.

Advice to Management

Keep the Cultural openness it benefits everyone. :)

10+ Years and Still Going Strong

Current Employee - Vice President, Client Development in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Vice President, Client Development in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I joined AOTMP because of its corporate vision to create a standardized telecom management industry. What I love most about our company is the passion and drive of our team to help our clients evolve telecommunications into a strategic asset that drives business results. I has been my personal honor to work with many of our large enterprise or strategic accounts over the 10 years. Accounts spending up to as much as 60 million a month in telecommunications. Through building a relationship and partnering with these clients we have been able to not only help them identify waste and gaps in their organizations but drive millions of dollars back to the bottom line.

Cons

Fast-paced environment requiring dedication and drive.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Vice President Efficiency First

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Worked here five years, relocated from NYC. Every promise met, every opportunity still exists. Want to shape an industry?

Cons

Con is BS...I don't know one

Owners heart is the right place but some of executives need to be replaced.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Owners know business and want what is best. The sales staff give their is bringing in new sales. Wish them the best.

Cons

Culture is poor. Although owners heart is in the right place they tend to put their trust in the wrong people. There are people with strong work ethics and really cared about the company and unfortunately other executives pushed them out the door. There is no training at all and it is a very difficult environment to work in. Very poor communication as everything is a huge secret. They do no try to keep good, dedicated people who really not only care about the company but also care about the customers internal and external. I hope they eventually learn how to keep good people because it is a great concept and the owners truly care about the business.

Advice to Management

Don't manage by fear and look closer at the type of executive staff hired on. Don't allow others to rule the company as they are the ones that are forcing people to leave. Believe in your own opinions and get to the truth of the matter before making hasty decisions. Try to keep good, dedicated people.

Cautiously Approach AOTMP

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great ideas flow all through the employees of this company. The idea/concept of what they propose could make a permanent good impression on this industry. Small group of people there allow collaboration and working relationships to be easy.

Cons

However, your input while welcomed, is never used. Join this group and you will be in the same position you were 5 years after you were hired. Without any sort of increase in salary. Trust issues are abundant with the management team; they don't trust each other and they will not trust you.

Advice to Management

This concept would grow if you would allow your employees to be part of the growth. Stop holding people back.

Beyond Micro Management

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Exceptional products, services and delivery.

Cons

Very poor sales management. Absolutely the most negative churn and burn work environment I've experienced.

Advice to Management

Fire the Sales Director.

High turn over 90 day sales job

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great product and something that the industry will eventually be needing in the form of business analysis.

Cons

Everyone fears for their job and there is no rhyme or reason to the corporate politics. The company continually fires and hires new people and does not give the necessary training. They use out dated information and refuse to invest in their employees but expect a deal to go through within a short period of time, although the product is complicated. Their expoused values and enacted values do not match because they state that they would like change but are not willing to move in that direction.

Re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

Former Employee - Enterprise Accounts in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Enterprise Accounts in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There were some really good people to work with.

Cons

Very high stress. Management by fear. Make you dress up for what is essentially a call center job. Lots of politics at the top that create problems for the workers. What they say and what they do don't match up. There are some ethical problems in claims made and in the work put out. They continually fire people thinking the problem is people when it is more of a product problem and not the market that they think.

Advice to Management

You can't sell high-dollar consulting services by blindly calling and continually harrassing the same people over and over. You will either have to have real sales staff or go the way of the dodo. Just because you know an industry doesn't mean you know how to run a company.

RSS Feed </> Embed