AOTMP Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.1
Tim Lybrook

My experience as an employee at AOTMP has been AMAZING!

Current Employee - Administration in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Administration in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many pros that I could list. The most important pros to me personally are: Being in an atmosphere that is peaceful, welcoming, productive, motivating, and a different experience every day. Since I have been, I have seen my integrity improve. I have taken more pride in my work, by giving the best I can, being present and sticking to the tasks at hand. The office culture is wonderful. Family oriented. My first day I immediately felt like I was part of the team. I didn't feel strange, or like I was in a new environment. I felt like I was a part of the team. I have learned that I am committed and that I care about the quality of work, the growth of the company, and the strength of a team. The core of the team is everyone! I've never seen that before. Everyone is each others strength, motivation, and everyone is equally important. The management works with your schedule, gives the best of what they have to offer to their employees, and values you.

Cons

It's cliché to say that everything has pros and cons and probably true. However, I don't have any cons in my position. I show up and do the work I'm supposed to, and that eliminates cons. The staff is warm and friendly, the owners are down to earth and amazing people with an open door policy so there really isn't a reason to have a con. Everything is always able to be addressed.

Advice to Management

The only advice I can give is to keep doing what you're doing. Management makes it easy to want to be here and do your best. It's a very good thing when your boss is out of the office, and you miss their presence.

A challenging 45+ hour work week alongside highly intelligent, motivated coworkers

Current Employee - Marketing in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Marketing in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very collaborative atmosphere, strong leadership, free coffee, nice new office in a convenient location, good PTO, opportunity for advancement, casual Fridays

Cons

Unfortunately, AOTMP does not offer 401k matching.

Vice President Efficiency First

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP

Pros

Worked here five years, relocated from NYC. Every promise met, every opportunity still exists.

Want to shape an industry?

Cons

Con is BS...I don't know one

10+ Years and Still Going Strong

Current Employee - Vice President, Client Development in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Vice President, Client Development in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I joined AOTMP because of its corporate vision to create a standardized telecom management industry.

What I love most about our company is the passion and drive of our team to help our clients evolve telecommunications into a strategic asset that drives business results.

I has been my personal honor to work with many of our large enterprise or strategic accounts over the 10 years. Accounts spending up to as much as 60 million a month in telecommunications. Through building a relationship and partnering with these clients we have been able to not only help them identify waste and gaps in their organizations but drive millions of dollars back to the bottom line.

Cons

Fast-paced environment requiring dedication and drive.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Cautiously Approach AOTMP

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great ideas flow all through the employees of this company. The idea/concept of what they propose could make a permanent good impression on this industry. Small group of people there allow collaboration and working relationships to be easy.

Cons

However, your input while welcomed, is never used. Join this group and you will be in the same position you were 5 years after you were hired. Without any sort of increase in salary. Trust issues are abundant with the management team; they don't trust each other and they will not trust you.

Advice to Management

This concept would grow if you would allow your employees to be part of the growth. Stop holding people back.

Owners heart is the right place but some of executives need to be replaced.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Owners know business and want what is best. The sales staff give their is bringing in new sales. Wish them the best.

Cons

Culture is poor. Although owners heart is in the right place they tend to put their trust in the wrong people. There are people with strong work ethics and really cared about the company and unfortunately other executives pushed them out the door. There is no training at all and it is a very difficult environment to work in. Very poor communication as everything is a huge secret. They do no try to keep good, dedicated people who really not only care about the company but also care about the customers internal and external. I hope they eventually learn how to keep good people because it is a great concept and the owners truly care about the business.

Advice to Management

Don't manage by fear and look closer at the type of executive staff hired on. Don't allow others to rule the company as they are the ones that are forcing people to leave. Believe in your own opinions and get to the truth of the matter before making hasty decisions. Try to keep good, dedicated people.

Most Bizzare Atmosphere

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people who work there. Want the best for the company.

Cons

Do not follow through on what's promised. They let way to many people go too often. Customers feel there is a large staff but in fact employ around 6 people after firing the rest. People feel like they are constantly being watched over. Big Brother like no other.

Advice to Management

None, wouldn't listen to advise anyway.

Use Caution

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are some great people that work there. Money is good but still keep looking for a better place to work.

Cons

Integrity issues. Trust issues. No room for advancement. Constantly watching your every move personally and professionally. Confusing product. Money hungry mgmt. HUGE egos in management. Don't take constructive criticism.

Advice to Management

Reassess

BEWARE!!

I worked at AOTMP (More than a year)

Pros

Take the job, get the money & keep looking for your career.

Cons

Toxic environment. This is a temporary JOB. Turnover is weekly due to personnel being let go. Opinions truly are not wanted. Most personnel are not there longer than two years. All of the reviews that you see with one star are VERY accurate. Please read and know what to expect.

Advice to Management

How do you provide advice to crazy people. Crazy people don't know their crazy.

Toxic Environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros for working at this company. Their mission is to suck all positive energy out of you before disposing you to the street with no dignity.

Cons

* Vice Presidents (Tenured Sales Reps who helped start the company) - they offer no leadership, direction, or inspiration. If anything they look at you hoping you'll fail to help validate their positions.

* Marketing - lack direction and experience. Not in sync with sales reps; therefore not an effective team. They specialize in SPAM emails which is one of the main reasons why this company is failing

* Sales Dept - It's sad how much turnover is seen here. They run it more like a door-to-door vacuum cleaner company. The average sales rep lasts 2-5 months because this is the time range it takes for the company to suck all of the positive energy out of the employee. If you make it 5 months you should get an award for the mental health risks you subjected your body to.

I joined the company after reading all the negative reviews with the hope they were exaggerated, but to the contrary found out that they are true. I felt like I was on the Apprentice. They fired someone almost every week from a company size of ~25 makes an impact on all employees. They do not notify when a person is terminated. You don't ask or you will be reprimanded. Similar to taking someone out in the woods and he/she never returning (mafia style). They do not care about their employees. They will verbally and mentally beat you up in order to continue their insane vision. By far the worst experience I've encountered from a "seasoned" leadership team. No one interacts with each other and there is this sense of fear to talk with other people because negative rumors are spread so fast. It's really more or less just a temporary job while you continue looking for another one. Such a disappointing experience. I wish investors would wake up and stop investing into this company so they go out of business and stop the abuse towards desperate people who just need a job to survive.

Advice to Management

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity. How do you advise the insane.

RSS Feed </> Embed