APAC Customer Services Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.3
James P. McGrath

Pros
  • They are a third party call center helping clients with their mail order medications (in 9 reviews)

• You get to meet a lot of interesting people while working here (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management will set your expectations that this is a low budget call center, so don't expect quality representatives or results (in 20 reviews)

• Upper management doesn't have a clear concept of the 'trenches' (in 12 reviews)

1. Great place to work if your looking for a solid starting job.

Current Employee - P A R in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - P A R in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Full time, no weekends, work from Home, full benifits after 90 days.

Cons

No raises unless you get a promotion.

Advice to Management

Look into giving raises to employees who go that extra mile, instead of just being only able to get one if you bonus or get promoted.

Apac- Best Buy Contract

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Generally the other employees are great. Made some very good friends. Loved the changing atmosphere. When chat opened up I jumped at the chance to get off phones.

Cons

Hated phones. The systems we need to rely on are garbage. Corporate doesn't care or understand our limitations with the resources they provide us. We're supposed to do magic with a garbage website. Nothing is ever fixed. Site management is ever changing since my 2 years there. The latest operations management is the worst.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, be more picky about those you advance, make sure the rules you hold the agents to apply to everyone.

APAC is a Bust!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at APAC Customer Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not much to say here.

Cons

The pay is not competitive at any level of employment.

Advice to Management

Pay employees what they are worth or at least market wages. This will reduce turn over.

Experience depends on contract.

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Able to work at home.

Cons

Low pay. The contract I was on was rather unreasonable and extreme in their policies for employees, writing people up for things that at most places are considered opportunities for improvement.

Advice to Management

Look at what other companies are doing well and emulate that.

Could be a great job! To bad operations manager left from when I was 1st hired

Former Employee - Work At Home Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Work At Home Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at APAC Customer Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work from home, really isn't much more for pros, use to be but that changed the last few months I was there

Cons

Salary, no raises, benefits, constant change of "policies", upper management, holding good employees responsible for bad employees choices in constantly changing policies

Advice to Management

Need to have policies in place and not change them around everytime one employee does something there not suppose to.

You do not want to work here!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

It's really easy to get hired. You go through a paid 5 week training at $10.25 an hour. Also, there are monthly raffles based on adherence.

Cons

First of all, you are promised a ton of things when you apply for the job, like benefits and higher pay. They said that benefits would kick in after a 90 day probation period... I knew my job was seasonal but why would they mention benefits if they weren't going to provide them in the first place? We didn't even know we weren't getting benefits until towards the end of our training. I've been working here for almost 5 months now, I still don't have benefits because I'm seasonal and we are all (I'm assuming because they do not communicate anything to us) getting fired in a little over a month. Additionally, they promised if you were bilingual, you'd automatically get paid $11.25. They did not tell us that all depended on the client. So just because you're bilingual, that doesn't mean you are guaranteed the $11.25. The company is completely unorganized. They are so wishy-washy about the rules and management plays favoritism. The team leads are no help when you have questions about the client. They listen to calls, but have no idea what the client rules are and they don't know if what you are telling customers is correct. They also don't expect you to have a life outside of work. We basically HAVE to do mandatory overtime. All our outbound calls cannot be done during our shift because it affects our adherence and the call volume is too high to do in between calls. Therefore, we have to either come in early or stay late. Yeah, we get paid time and a half but if I want to do overtime it should be my choice, not because I HAVE to... Anyways, I don't mean to talk badly about the company because I am grateful for this job; however, working here has been so stressful...

Advice to Management

Going through with promises offered when you apply and being a little more coinsiderate with your employees

8. CSR

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative - APAC in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative - APAC in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Work at Home position, most of the time able to work full time, and some extra time on peak seasons

Cons

Mandatory TO on some months.

Advice to Management

More training to the trainers

This is a entry level, in between jobs, type of job.

Current Employee - Customer Service Chat Agent in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Chat Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They work well if you are going to college and they feed you when you have to work the holidays. Also SOME Team Leaders help you when you really need it.

Cons

The wipes don't help the germs, the dress code isn't enforced and the people there aren't professional. For people that want to go to their respected places of worship, good luck because the OM has forgotten that there is a life outside of APAC. We have lives and these schedules aren't worth it we don't get paid enough for the bull crap that we have to put up with.

Culture Change is spoken of but not practiced

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at APAC Customer Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work at Home is the best program due to the benefits of staying at home.

Cons

Development of management. Prior to different management changes, the WAH program was run efficiently. At APAC, you are just another number now. They do not practice what they preach about culture changes. Benefits are expensive. Work/Life balance is a joke.

Advice to Management

I would take the time to care of your upper management. Practice what you preach and implement culture changes

A nightmare!!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - APAC in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - APAC in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Don't see any type of growth or good in this job!! ALWAYS AN ISSUE WITH SOMETHING REGARDS TO PAY!!!

Cons

Don't get paid hours you worked!!! Be ready to be jobless because you will get layed off!! With out notice!!

Advice to Management

Need to figure out whats going on in payroll two weeks by past And still no pay for hours owed/ careless management they say they care on your first day but really don't!!

RSS Feed </> Embed