APAC

Add Photos

Kirk Randolph

express scripts medicare d

Express Scripts Medicare D (Current Employee) Davenport, IA

Prosgood benifits, great training, food vendors

Consthey choose your hours. Didnt really have a connection with managment

A Great Place to Work!!

ProsFun place to work, time flies

ConsNothing I can think of

Meh

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnot much to say but meh

ConsBugs are everywhere in this filthy building

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

sales

Sales (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

Prosgood work environment, with free snacks

Consnever ending work hours, constant growing pains

Advice to Senior Managementhire more people!

Big checks but bigger hours

Laborer (Current Employee) Round Rock, TX

ProsWork is always there. Alot of advancement room. Easy to take days off boss will work with you GREAT BENEFITS

ConsThey will not be afraide to put you on a15 hour day then make you come in at 4 am next day. Language barrier in all crews

Ups and Downs

Customer Service Representative MSA (Former Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsSome mid level and project level management sincerely care about their employees to a degree.

Consnot enough of management cares, most management talks down to you like your an idiot or purposely insult you in subtle ways. HR is also ridiculous in any of its endeavors to "help" they have no actual care or decent bones in their bodies.

Advice to Senior ManagementAPAC can improve drastically by improving HR altogether as they are horrible nasty people. also when your employees are having crisis don't go mentioning how the only reason you care is because its affecting your bonus.

What was once amazing is now a sinking ship

ProsThe pay, no cold calling.

ConsEveryone that originally started at the Phoenix location because this place has screwed everyone over. I remember being proud of my work and doing well in my job, a majority of people felt the same way. Morale was up, most people had fun, we competed to be the best and exceeded all expectations. Then management started to lie to employees and dangle promotions in our faces so we can work harder only to yank it away. After switching contracts they made us take a week off and go part time because of their mistake. They made us use our PTO hours to get paid. I planned on taking a well deserved 2 week vacation to see my sick grandparents with that and they took it away from me. I had a raise coming to me that was "pushed off" do to the change. After all was said and done morale was low; no talking, no joking, no reading, no pens, no tossing around balls, bye-bye to all the things that made our work so fun. Almost everyone quite or got fired, the people who got fired were amazing workers/ team leads and they got fired for bogus reasons. One of the best team leads we had was fired for having strep throat, an OM was fired because he needed to take time off to take care of his sick mother. Since the new contract we have at tops 20 of the original people before the switch, have gone through managers and OMs like skittles, have demoted all QA. NO ONE likes working there, and if they say they do then they are probably lying or super new. There is a running joke about apac- its the skid mark of the call center world.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating workers like 1st graders, stop micro managing so much, no matter what "fun" things you have going on now, the damage has been more than done and there is hardly a way to change it.

MISERABLY MISMANAGED Organization!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsClose to home, short commute. Otherwise, no other pros that I can think of.

ConsFilty building, broken front door, broken management and barely maintained building. A TTT truck stop bathroom is cleaner then the Men's room at the site I worked at!

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage those who think outside of the box, to keep thinking outside of the box.

Ok job mostly talking all day on the phone

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsPaycheck is ok Otherwise they don't offer much

ConsPoor schedule You have to work holidays. Poor health insurance.

The ability to work from home was a wonderful experience, didn't have to worry about traffic or being late.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Glendale, AZ

ProsThe opportunity to work with different employers and move up in positions.

ConsIf you need to contact someone in management regarding any reasons its hard to get in touch with any of the management crew.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the rule is that you have 24 hrs to respond to an employees emails or calls than it should be exactly that. Employees shouldn't have to search around calling and emailing other departments just to get to management.

Worked for APAC? Contribute to the Community!