APAC

Updated January 19, 2015
Updated January 19, 2015
2.4

Kirk Randolph

Pros
  • Relaxed work environment and good work / family life balance (in 2 reviews)

• Fairly good benefits, anyone can get a job without any job skills, Decent pay starting out (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Not enough room for advancement - very few jobs to promote to (in 4 reviews)

• not employee friendly, upper management was more into each other then to the agents taking the calls for the company (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

RUN AWAY!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rockford, IL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rockford, IL

I have been working at APAC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a decent hourly wage ($10) and unlimited overtime.

Cons

There comes a time when no money in enough. ALOT of favoritism. Highest turn over rate than anyone has ever seen, and it's for a reason. Drama drama drama.

Stop having favorites and pets and forcing certain people to do the work of 15 people. Show appreciation, and respect. We are all equal. And just fire the lazy people who don't do anything already. Why are you even keeping them around! Hire QUALITY over quantity.

A Living Nightmare

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at APAC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I made many lifetime friends

Cons

I am at the Tampa location and I used to be in management but 'stepped down' because the ENTIRE management team is a joke. They don't care about their agents, they only pretend so they can say that they are doing their part. As far as promotions go, they can be easy if you're not a complete idiot but if you get on anyone's bad side they will do anything and everything to screw you over--even if you are #1 on the 'team.'-- I HIGHLY recommend NOT even wasting your time with this company, unless you are desperate and still looking for other jobs. The pay isn't the worst but compared with other Customer Service jobs, it is. Agents don't have any benefits besides the 'star player' crap they try to play off. Besides the no benefits, they give us no incentive to care and don't ever acknowledge when you excel.

My advice for Management is to get out of management and frankly, most of them should get out of customer service all together. EVERYONE, including the new hires notice the bs fake smiles that are given on the daily. If you actually care about your agents, they will care about you, your bonus and the company.

express scripts medicare d

Current Employee - Express Scripts Medicare D in Davenport, IA
    Current Employee - Express Scripts Medicare D in Davenport, IA

I have been working at APAC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

good benifits, great training, food vendors

Cons

they choose your hours. Didnt really have a connection with managment

A Great Place to Work!!

I have been working at APAC (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fun place to work, time flies

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Meh

I worked at APAC

Pros

not much to say but meh

Cons

Bugs are everywhere in this filthy building

Big checks but bigger hours

Current Employee - Laborer in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Laborer in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at APAC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work is always there. Alot of advancement room. Easy to take days off boss will work with you GREAT BENEFITS

Cons

They will not be afraide to put you on a15 hour day then make you come in at 4 am next day. Language barrier in all crews

Ups and Downs

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative MSA in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative MSA in Tucson, AZ

I worked at APAC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some mid level and project level management sincerely care about their employees to a degree.

Cons

not enough of management cares, most management talks down to you like your an idiot or purposely insult you in subtle ways. HR is also ridiculous in any of its endeavors to "help" they have no actual care or decent bones in their bodies.

APAC can improve drastically by improving HR altogether as they are horrible nasty people. also when your employees are having crisis don't go mentioning how the only reason you care is because its affecting your bonus.

What was once amazing is now a sinking ship

I have been working at APAC part-time

Pros

The pay, no cold calling.

Cons

Everyone that originally started at the Phoenix location because this place has screwed everyone over. I remember being proud of my work and doing well in my job, a majority of people felt the same way. Morale was up, most people had fun, we competed to be the best and exceeded all expectations. Then management started to lie to employees and dangle promotions in our faces so we can work harder only to yank it away. After switching contracts they made us take a week off and go part time because of their mistake. They made us use our PTO hours to get paid. I planned on taking a well deserved 2 week vacation to see my sick grandparents with that and they took it away from me. I had a raise coming to me that was "pushed off" do to the change. After all was said and done morale was low; no talking, no joking, no reading, no pens, no tossing around balls, bye-bye to all the things that made our work so fun. Almost everyone quite or got fired, the people who got fired were amazing workers/ team leads and they got fired for bogus reasons. One of the best team leads we had was fired for having strep throat, an OM was fired because he needed to take time off to take care of his sick mother. Since the new contract we have at tops 20 of the original people before the switch, have gone through managers and OMs like skittles, have demoted all QA. NO ONE likes working there, and if they say they do then they are probably lying or super new. There is a running joke about apac- its the skid mark of the call center world.

Stop treating workers like 1st graders, stop micro managing so much, no matter what "fun" things you have going on now, the damage has been more than done and there is hardly a way to change it.

sales

Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at APAC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good work environment, with free snacks

Cons

never ending work hours, constant growing pains

hire more people!

MISERABLY MISMANAGED Organization!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at APAC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Close to home, short commute. Otherwise, no other pros that I can think of.

Cons

Filty building, broken front door, broken management and barely maintained building. A TTT truck stop bathroom is cleaner then the Men's room at the site I worked at!

Encourage those who think outside of the box, to keep thinking outside of the box.

APAC Photos

View of the asphalt plant in the morning

+ Add Photo