API-Recruiting Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.5
CEO

1. API is a growing, enjoyable work environment where people matter.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chattanooga, TN

Pros

Having management that cares not only about the work but the people The ability to have resources to develop and grow with management who have experience and share it.

Cons

The downside is growing very fast and implementing new procedures to keep up with the new opportunities.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. It is suppose to be a Christian oriented workplace, they give Christians a bad name.

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Chattanooga, TN

Pros

We are able work from home, if we are sick. The base salary pretty good. After 3 months, we are put on a draw and not just straight commission.

Cons

Yes you can work from home, if you are sick. But its not ok in their eyes. It still looks bad on you. No training, the manager sits with you MAYBE half of a day. No training procedures. Recruiting is hard work. They give you 3 months of pay, then you are on a draw. Which should be extended, because it takes a good 6 months to a year,to build up your client base,and to even make one placement.

Advice to Management

learn to lead better. Get out of the office, and sit with each recruiter. Longer than a few minutes. And remember, we don't know what we don't know. So we don't know what questions to ask. That's why you need to get out there and get to know your recruiters, and train them. You are setting us up to fail Also, when you come up with a plan...stick to it. Don't change it everyday, you confuse all of us. And we are all new.

RSS Feed </> Embed