ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group President Marc Bruno

Marc Bruno

I LOVE working here. Best job I have had so far.

Cashier/Vendor (Current Employee)
The Woodlands, TX

I have been working at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group part-time for more than 5 years

ProsI get to listen to every concert for FREE. Minimum wage plus tips instead of the measly $2.13 at restaurants, turns out to be good $$$$$ for the amount of work put in. Work/Life balance is great. Opportunity to work Texans games at Reliant stadium.

ConsThe job is seasonal (May-Septemeber). Work schedule is not steady. Sometimes you can go 2-3 weeks without working and then have 4 concerts in a row from Thursday to Sunday. The job is outdoors, so in June-August you are working in extreme heat.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no opportunity for promotion. After working there for 6 years, its time to move on

fun second job

Event Supervisor (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

Prosthe people, the events, the late nights

Consthe people. the events, the late nights..depends on how you look at it

Advice to Senior Managementgive promotions from within to those that have been here a long time

Loved the visitors and employees, hated the big corporate attitudes that employees don't matter.

Server (Former Employee)
Page, AZ

I worked at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe scenery is awesome, dorms are affordable. They offer a few RV spaces. Employee Cafeteria serves big meals for about $6.00. Pretty much limited to 40 hours a week in the season.

ConsMinimum wage or close to it. Cannot always take an employee boat for days off, unless you work for boat rentals, they seem to get first pick. There is nothing to do in housing and often the organized gatherings are boring. The rec hall is joke.No private dorms or kitchen in dorm. There is no tv in the dorms. If you want to make money for the summer, don't work here unless you are a bellman, or server that makes good tips. The actual on the job training process sucks because they needed you 3 weeks ago. Be ready to jump in. No benefits for seasonal staff. Even repeat seasonal staff and long time employees seem to be disposable. Many people in supervisor or manager spots that have not business being there. Not sure what happens to tips, sometimes I don't see mine on checks. Management seems to care more about money than customer service and will lie to your face. Okay for a summer seasonal job if you don't take it all to serious, have a car and like the area. Don't come here for a career. Right to work state. The heat if you work outside.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward those who return season after season better. Put better value towards your employees instead of your own pockets...You dumped a bunch of long time people in Oct. and never even blinked. Don't treat your people like a number.

Awesome place to work

Culinary Team (Current Employee)
Phila, PA

I have been working at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group full-time for more than a year

ProsYou learn how to work in a team structured environment. I have also have great chefs who are willing to teach every employee how to be better and always encourage each employee to always be better than the last event. Working at Aramark allows me to take my college experience and put it into use. My bosses always accept new ideas and encourage them.

ConsThe only challenges is the hours sometimes and days but when you love what you do the challenge is short lived. The pay is not that lucrative but you gain good experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!!!!! Awesome management team

Great learning experience, not a long term employer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group full-time for more than a year

ProsHuge company with a lot of opportunity to move to different divisions or positions. They don't care if you have a degree and most of their managers do not have them.

ConsNot a huge amount of respect for their employees. Always changing policies and procedures so it is hard to keep up. Rarely get rid of bad managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake smarter promotions.

No room for growth

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFellow employees that I work with

ConsNo room for growth with in

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees

All in all, it was nice working there.

Event Supervisor (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group part-time for more than 3 years

ProsTo work in the arena was a great experience that one would never forget.

ConsThere is NO room for upward mobility. It doesn't matter if you work hard, It goes unnoticed.

Challenging in a good way.

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group part-time for less than a year

ProsDiverse work crew in place.

ConsNeeds a little work on organization.

fun and always on the move

Prosworking with all different types of people

Consthe hours are tough in season

great part time work

Vendor (Current Employee)
Phila, PA

Prosshort shift, good money, Fun work environment

Conswish there was full-time opportunity

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about your vendors

Worked for ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group CEO Marc Bruno. All 43 reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group employees.