ARAMARK

ARAMARK Reviews in Tampa, FL

Updated Jul 14, 2014

ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss

Eric J. Foss

Pros
  • Good work-life balance if you are in the right account, good 401k program and benefits(in 15 reviews)

• Ability to learn various aspects of contract management; opportunity to work in different lines of business(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • It has a horrible work life balance(in 17 reviews)

• The upper management that wasn't at the direct location was never seen(in 25 reviews)

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good

Student Worker (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsEasy, Campus job, and flexible hours.

ConsVery low raises (3 yrs of work increase to $0.30 total). Failure to acknowledge hard workers. Keep bad workers employed.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Good part-time income, not self-supporting.

Food Service Worker (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsFlexible schedule, some room for growth.

ConsNot many hours attainable, raises are small.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher positions should be more attainable to people with experience within the company.

Outofhere

Operating Engineer (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThe only good thing is The Benefits

ConsTurnaround of Management because they recruit badly

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst company I have ever worked for

Student Worker (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsConvenient scheduling- They do offer decent hours to offer an average work/life balance.

ConsPoor management. Very unorganized. There would always be people missing from shift on no calls with no punishment or consequences. Everyone else would have to pick up the slack of their missing coworkers.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more competent lower management.

Aramark Overall Is A Very Good Company To Work For...

Food Service Director (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat place to work for a work/life balance...however the salary ranges are not the most competitive. You have to negotiate your own salary or they will low ball you.

ConsHave to relocate for just about any kind of promotion...not very good in all cases. Spend time to inspect and evaluate the company and the job before you decide to join. It can be a very good job if it is what you are looking to do. The company used to spend a lot more money on the employees, but these are hard times...

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease find more ways to thank the FLM's and FTE's for all they do. We used to do regional meetings....

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!